Victoria's Secret PINK

Victoria's Secret PINK United States Employee Reviews

Great Environment Workspace for Customers and Employees
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Lubbock, TXFebruary 18, 2015
Best part of the job was pushing and challenging yourself to meet accomplishments. It was great getting to know customers as well as making a sell.
Different retail experience than my first
Retail Sales Rep (Former Employee), Queens, NYFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: awesome discounts on awesome clothes
Cons: being on-call for work
Working for Victoria's Secret Pink was definitely a leap from working at YRB in my teens. Retail is not for every body. The difference from VSP and YRB is that there were quotas we had to meet. If they weren't met, managers encouraged us to work harder. I learned a lot about bra sizes and styles, as well as how to gently push customers to buy things they didn't necessarily come in for.
fun workplace
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), East Elmhurst, NYFebruary 5, 2015
A typical day at work was pretty exciting, being a high school student at the time I enjoyed working for PINK. Everyone was friendly, and down to earth. I met a few great people there, I think being around people with good energy was the best part of my job. It was never boring or dragging.
Skillful job where new things for the future can be learned
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee), Aventura, FLJanuary 23, 2015
I come in and make sure the area is clean, the bags are stocked for each register and that the register I choose for the day has enough change in it before I start ringing. I was a sales associate for a year and then moved to being a cashier so I learned many things at Pink, such as, multitasking, being fast and efficient while still connecting with each customer, providing amazing customer service and how to successfully sell merchandise to customers. All these skills, I learned from previous management who thrived to see there workers being their absolute best with 100% confidence in what they are doing and loved to get to know each one of there workers personally so there is no discomfort whenever an issue arose. Previously, all my management has changed and it is completely different. I adore my coworkers that I have grown to know and try to keep a personal relationship with them even though most of them chose to leave the company. With the remaining and/or new associates, I do get along with them as well and I'm there for them when they have any questions or concerns. The hardest part of my job is truly when difficult customers come in and cause some sort of scene. Another than that, I truly enjoy my job and what I do.
Fun and Friendly Atmosphere
Sales Support Associate (Former Employee), SoHo, NYJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: fun and friendly atmosphere
Cons: short breaks, limited benefits
My experience with Victoria's Secret PINK has been generally a positive one. A typical day starts off with a short meeting where we discuss daily goals, promotions, and duties. From then on, we work on our specific tasks while always attending to customers. That is our first priority. We take our 15 or 30 minute break, depending on the hours worked. An hour before our shift ends we report to the floor manager and discuss our accomplishments, comments, and concerns for the day. The remaining hour is dedicated to the task deemed most important for the manager. If closing, it consists of recovering and filling up the store making it look perfect for the next day.

The skills that I learned and improved on while working at PINK were numerous. Customer service was most important. Attention to detail came next along with multi-tasking and keeping up with merchandise knowledge. Management was very attentive, professional, and fair. My co-workers were the best part of my job. Everyone got along great and made work worth coming to. The hardest days were the days when the season slowed down and it felt very solitary at the store.
Clique-y and stressful with perks
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Garden City, NYDecember 29, 2014
While VS offers a great discount to employees, the environment is tough. Sales goals are unrealistic unless you are on the sales floor 24/7, and the girls were clique-y and rude.
Fast-paced, World Class Brand
Merchandise Flow Supervisor (Former Employee), Madison, WIOctober 26, 2014
Pros: promotion of product through personal testimony
Advanced merchandising strategy

Emphasis on building customer loyalty

Coaching to behaviors that produce results

Great tools to support service and selling & the customer experience
Fun , team work styled place
sales associate (Current Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 16, 2014
Pros: free food on store apreciation days
Cons: not many hours during slow season due to excesive amount of employees
A typical day would be when you walk in you listen to our current store premotions. From there you get to work either on the sales floor or in the backroom. The whole store works together as a team to give our cutomer the best experience possible.
Best internship ever
TCU PINK Campus Rep/Intern (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXSeptember 23, 2014
got to go to training in Ohio and got tons of free PINK product
Challenging and energetic work environment
Functional Manager (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 23, 2014
Energy driven, productive and challenging work environment; with a high performance culture mindset. As a shift manager responsible for opening or closing duties; and efficiently and effectively managing the associates as well as achieving sales plan. Making sales goals is the most challenging part of the job, but also keeps us motivated. It is always nice to meet new people and build a relationship with our frequent shoppers.
Interesting place to work if you can handle all walks of life.
Cashier (Current Employee), King of Prussia, PASeptember 11, 2014
Cons: management, reliability
It's a cool company to work for, gets you the experience that you want in retail because you're dealing with all sorts of personalities from clients. Management is an issue though, really not reliable, and when you need to take days off they give you a hard time about it. Coworkers, depending who, can be reliable to pick up a shift if an emergency arises, but sometimes it's a true pain to find coverage. Every day is different, depending if we're busy or not. Sometimes I will be on the floor selling to clients or I'm head of the cash wrap.
PINK
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Las Vegas. NVAugust 1, 2014
Panties, Standards, and lots of girls looking to buy bras! PINK was very different for me, because this was the first time that I've worked with all girls!
Retail/High Turnover
Visual and Stockroom Lead (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 23, 2014
This is not a place you build your career. They promise you alot of things, development, positions, pay, etc. No one can live on min. wage in NYC. or 20 hours especially when they cut hours on top of that.
Productive and social job
Sales, Stock (Current Employee), Frisco, TXMay 18, 2014
A typical day at work for me is basically to get in, get what I need to get done and leave. Being on the stock team I'm not really interactive with the customers as much as other sales associates but when I do incounter them, I make sure I provide them with as much information as I possibly can. The hardest part about my job would have to be dealing with management, when you're around a bunch of girls all day there will generally be a lot of "drama" I guess you could say and it's really taxing but I try my best to not let things said alter my mood and do what is asked of me and be on my way. However, I do love the freedom of my job, being on the stock team allows me to leave as soon as we are done with all of our duties without any surprises, most of the time, and gives me enough time in my day to work a second job.
PRODUCTIVE, FAST PACED ENVIRONMENT
Demand Forecaster/Planner - Bras & Swim Division (Current Employee), COLUMBUS, OHApril 28, 2014
GOOD PLACE TO LEARN A VAST AMOUNT OF RETAIL EXPERIENCE. BUSY ENVIRONMENT. COWORKERS ARE TYPICAL MID-WESTERN WITH A TWIST OF NY FEEL. HARDEST PART ABOUT JOB IS ALOT TO DO AND LIMITED TIME. Enjoyable part is knowing you are in control of your business.
Fun and Innovative Company
Campus Event Coordinator (Current Employee), New Brunswick, NJApril 26, 2014
I worked with Victoria's Secret Pink as a campus representative. The company is fun, innovative, and amazing. My coworkers and bosses were all great, and it was pretty easy to balance school activities with this job. Honestly, there were no cons to this job.
Fun and Inviting Workplace
Pink Specialist, Sales Support (Former Employee), Newport Beach, CAMarch 18, 2014
- Handled the organization and set up of new inventory
- Un-bagged and censored new inventory within a time limit.
- Took part in floor set projects
- Assisted customers on needs and wants.
- Fun and sociable environment to work at, was able to bring out my personality more to connect with all customers.
- Always pumped up at work seeing everyone smiling and enjoying work.
Somewhat organized back room/stockroom, employee's were respectful and flexible.
Stockroom Associate (Former Employee), Appleton, WIFebruary 16, 2014
The people who worked with me at PINK were very generous as well as trustworthy. I got a long with 90% of the people I worked with. I learned a lot about being a people person while I worked there, I was more comfortable talking to customers even though I did work in the back room. If I ever needed help or had a question, there was always someone near by that I could ask. The hardest part of working at PINK was having to get up at 3am at the earliest. Other than that, everyone was very easy going and helped me through my first week working there. The most enjoyable part of working at PINK was that everyone was very nice and helped you through anything you needed help with.
Productive and very energetic work place
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 7, 2014
i absolutely love Pink, its fun, a family, and productive at the same time.
Looks like more fun than it actually is.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 21, 2014
I was so excited to be employed with VS, but after a month I realized that it probably wasn't the best career move. Staff is judgemental, management is unprofessional (at least at my location).

Victoria's Secret PINK Salaries