Victoria's Secret
1,964 reviews

Victoria's Secret Employer Reviews

Lovely Place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Grandville, MINovember 24, 2014
Great place to work, especially if you are just starting your work career. It has friendly co-workers, and actually is not as bad as other retail stores. I enjoyed it!
Fun, fast, and great employee discount
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Reno, NVNovember 23, 2014
It was great meeting the girls I worked with and I had a blast for the short time I was there.
learning experience
Sales specialist - responsible of bringing in 2 (Former Employee), lincoln, NENovember 21, 2014
Listen to the message from my managers and look at the plan for that day's goal and for my section in the store and set a higher goal. connecting with customers on a personally level and bring in 2,000 of my personal sales. the management team was a growth within giving employee's and chance to further with the company. During the change our company – more... was going through the management team didn't do the best to communicate with associates and let us understand what was asked of us. The hardest part about the job is delegating time with each person and building the sales as you go even when the day is slow. Helping my associate understand and build their knowledge of our product and technology. I the most enjoyable part was having a new exciting day everyday and the rush of people that we as a team would help indulge in team selling. – less
Exclusive and awesome
Brand Delivery (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 19, 2014
Pros: employee gratis
Typical day at work was very fast paced due to the need of merchandise to be distributed to the sales floor. Every minute of work was productive.
Great place to work.
Product Manager (Former Employee), Monaca, PANovember 18, 2014
Pros: great benefits for full time employees
Cons: working on holidays
I loved working for Limited Brands because it is an iconic company with great business values. I've learned a lot here that I'm sure I will use in all of my future business ventures.
Productive work place with passionate associates
Sales Support/Visuals Associate (Current Employee), Valley Stream, NYNovember 18, 2014
A typical day at work is fast paced, and aggressive the managers are motivated to be great and maintain a high energy in the workplace and the most enjoyable part of the job is coming together and working as a team.
The job was great, the team was great, managers were not as great.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Grand Junction, CONovember 18, 2014
Pros: the team i worked with
Cons: very low pay, not understanding about family life (was in the hospital and they were not ok with that)
I would help get the store open and some nights i would help close the store. I loved the job, and everything I learned. I would do bra measurements and help direct customers to the suitable bra for them.
Fun day always
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Pasadena, CANovember 17, 2014
Pros: great discounts
Cons: no heathcare
A typical day always makig goals to sale merchandise and help customers with aything possible. my coworkers also made a big part in the job we had a great team work always.
Fun place
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, CONovember 17, 2014
Working at Victorias Secret is what you would imagine it to be. You learn a lot about bras and panties and you smell great after leaving work. Management was great and the customers were easy to deal with.
Fun work place, easy going staff
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Newark, DENovember 16, 2014
Pros: friendly environment, beautiful store, very organized
Cons: short breaks
- fun but demanding work place
- strenuous work
- friendly coworkers
- young managers/workers
Fun.
Bra Specialist (Elevated Associate) (Former Employee), Santa RosaNovember 13, 2014
Customer service at all time!
loved my VS family, many of us have moved on. It was our college job.
Great employee discount and gratis
Sales associate & Bra Specialist (Former Employee), Wilkes-Barre, PANovember 13, 2014
Good part-time job during college. Great discount plus awesome gratis for employees.
Productive and fashionable workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Miami, FLNovember 13, 2014
Pros: good salary, collaborative environment, elegant atmosphere.
Cons: long but well paid work hours.
A typical day at Victoria's Secret would comprise of restocking and organizing product display shelves, becoming acquainted with ongoing sales and special offers, and providing attentive assistance to clientele. Customer service duties could range from working behind the cash register, attending phone calls, opening up Angel Card accounts, to assisting – more... prospective buyers in the floor aisles.

Ability to thrived in fast paced environments, as well as to work both independently and collaboratively is a plus. Patience and tact when communicating is a must. A given for any company that consistently performs under retail execution excellence. – less
Sales Support Team Member
Sales Support (Former Employee), Cedar Hill, TxNovember 13, 2014
Pros: work is not difficult
Cons: short breaks
Overall, your co workers are who will make the job fun. You spend a lot of hours with them and if you get to know them the job will flow smoothly. Managers and supervisors definitely play a big role in team morale. Folding and organizing the product throughout the morning can be easy depending on how many boxes there are and how many people are working – more... that morning. – less
Perfect First Job!
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 13, 2014
Pros: helping others feel good about themselves, discounts, great team!
Cons: healthcare, benefits, bonuses
This was a perfect first job for me! I truly loved this job. A typical day of work includes making sure the store is beautiful at all times, engaging people ans welcoming them as they enter, finding sizes and styles that best fit what the customer wants and how it fits as well. I learned how to be discrete when dealing with people who may have insecurities – more... as well as high volume peak times. I also learned how to multitask in various different zones of the store to be beneficial to the company. I enjoyed working for the company very much and miss it at times! My coworkers and team was very supportive and encouraging! We truly were a family like team who strives to achieve the goals our company was thriving to reach! The hardest part of this job was staying focused when dealing with large crowds and being cautious of thefts. The most enjoyable part of my job is finding the right product that makes your customers heart shine! Being able to build someones confidence and self-esteem is priceless! – less
Exciting and fun workplace.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Northridge, CANovember 13, 2014
Pros: fun environment, great discounts, free items, different projects everyday, always moving.
Cons: pay wasn't good enough, no holidays off, get off late, go in early, not a set schedule, not enough hours, part-time.
A typical day of work would be clocking in and getting right to work. That means, opening up boxes, laying them out on table by style and start censoring everything and folding down or hanging them. We have to process all boxes of shipment. Once we're done processing we have to put everything out in the store where it is suppose to go. We make sure – more... the store is clean, set to brand guide, and ready to open. I also worked on registers and helping customers around the store. We need to make sure they have an unforgettable experience at our store to make them happy and create loyal customers.
I learned how to work on registers, work with different personalities, and customers. I also learned how to process clothing, do inventories, and brand guides.
My coworkers were all a fun and outgoing group of girls. We all got a long very well.
The hardest part of the job would have to be not having any holiday's off. We would work through all holiday's, get off late, and go in early.
The most enjoyable part of the job would be working with such great people and our discount. – less
Fun work environment
Pink Sales Associate (Current Employee), Riverside, CaNovember 13, 2014
Pros: discounts
Cons: scheduling, not enough hours
Fun work environment, can get very stressful at times. make sure availability is open so that you may get enough hours
wonderful product and fun to sell and work there.
Product Specialist (Current Employee), Daytona Beach, FLNovember 12, 2014
In my opinion, this company had a lot of turn around because of unprofessional management and training. This company did not compensate their employees or give positive recognition.
Stock Replenishment Team Member (Former Employee), Rego Park, NYNovember 11, 2014
Pros: .
Cons: .
Greeting customers who enter the shop.
Be involved in stock control and management.
Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
Stocking shelves with merchandise.
Answering queries from customers.
Above Average Retail Company
Co-Manager / Store Manager (Former Employee), Sterling Heights, MichiganNovember 11, 2014
Better than average retail company with a good product and marketing. Can have long hours but they do have pay raises and promotions from within.

1 2 3 4 5

About Victoria's Secret

VICTORIA'S SECRET STORES Visit one of the most powerful, sexy and glamorous stores in the world, Victoria's Secret, where you'll – Read more

Victoria's Secret Photos