Victoria's Secret Employee Reviews in United States

Found 3,331 reviews matching the search
Great experience
Sales & Support Generalist (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAJuly 26, 2016
My sales experience includes knowledge of helping new members open credit cards with the company and explaining the benefits. Knowledge of handling customer returns and exchange transactions in the system, customer purchases, and answering customer´s needs by phone or in person. Knowledge of accounts payable processing and filing of billing to accounts receivable. Taxation and monitoring of discrepancies in the area of Accounts Payable. Online ordering for customers.
Great place to work and shop
Operations/ Staffing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Modesto, CAJuly 26, 2016
As an employee at Victoria's Secret requires you to be dedicated and work hard. Co-workers are very friendly and are willing to help each other. Product knowledge is very important to be successful. Schedules are made a month in advance making i easier to plan your life.
Vsd
Fraud Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJuly 26, 2016
Co-workers were amazing.
Benefits are comparable to like companies.
Compensation is lackluster.
Advancement is very difficult.
Victorias Secret
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAJuly 26, 2016
Although the pay sucks, I loved the people I worked with and for and the products I sold, I was genuinely interested which made me a better employee
Innovative sales space
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Orland Park, ILJuly 26, 2016
Overall a very different career path. Great place to climb the industry ladder if the passion for sales is there. Management team has one ultimate goal which is to improve company while keeping employees happy.
Fun Work Place
General Sales and Support Specailist (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 25, 2016
I loved working there. It was fasted paced but not too much to where you get lost. The workers were great and friendly. I really miss it. Will reapply soon.
Methodical and efficient
Retail Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greensburg, PAJuly 25, 2016
Hardworking individuals focused on being productive. Company has its process down to a science and trains new employees accordingly.
Pros
Employee Discounts
Cons
Rude Customers
Great place to work and great people helping women to feel secure
Operations and Staffing Manager (Current Employee) –  Grandville, MI 49418July 25, 2016
A typical day at work could include many different things depending on your department. Management and co- workers are great. Hardest part of the job can be trying to fulfill the needs of some customers and the most enjoyable part is being able to help others. Over all great place to work and easy advancement.
Pros
Environment, pay and advancement
Cons
Working long hours
Amazing Place to work in. Super Friendly Environment.
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Carpentersville, ILJuly 24, 2016
BEST JOB EVER!!! I'd still be there if it wasn't for the fact that I was hired for seasonal work. So I would only work during Holidays and Summer Breaks. But I got to do that for 2 years. Other than that, Victoria's Secret was an incredible opportunity I had in life. I am super glad I got to work there.
Pros
Everyhing
Cons
Nothing at all.
Productive, stocking. selling, Customer service
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 24, 2016
Learned what working hard meant, Cart pushing was one of the biggest responsibilities i had since customers walked in every minute and we needed to have everything ready for when they went in shopping.
Pros
Lots of breaks, and rewards
Cons
Its always a fun environment, gives you a chance to work on your people skills.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Amarillo, TXJuly 23, 2016
Normally I do 6am shifts to process shipment, I have learned alot in the last 8 months than I have at any other job. I've learned how to be cross trained in register, sales floor, as well as fitting rooms. The management there is awesome, they always teach you what you need to know and give extra help, my coworkers are very friendly, they always come in with a smile on their faces. I think the hardest part of the job is trying to get your job done in just a short time. I enjoy my job, it's always fun to see the customers enjoying their time in our store and it makes us as associates enjoy seeing their happiness.
fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NYJuly 23, 2016
a very fun place to work. loved talking to customers about our selections and styles. cleaning and organizing was annoying but worth it.
Pros
discounts
Cons
no cons
Victorias Secret
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, PAJuly 23, 2016
Typical day at work, walk into the store, head back to the get ready center put your headset, measuring tape, beauty belt, and then listened to your daily message. Walk out on to the floor and get a warm up of what you will be doing that day, either straightening, pushing new merchandise unto the floor, or selling.
Pros
Started to really learn how to sell products
Cons
managment, short breaks, always changing schedules
Productive and learning experience
Retail Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Camp Hill, PAJuly 23, 2016
Learned on a larger business scale of how stocking and inventory went. The management was okay, could have been better. The hardest part of the job was dealing with rude customers but that didn't happen often, only every now and then.
Pros
Break time was 30 minutes, percentage off purchases.
Cons
No extra benefits to part-time employees.
Bra Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KY 40503July 23, 2016
Management Team Picks favorites and hires friends. in return the previous employees do not receive many hours. They call off shifts so you never know when u will actually work. The work environment itself is great, i love working with people and helping customers.
horrible
Cashier Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 22, 2016
they overwork you. management is always changing. the only good thing is the 30%. a lot of favoritism. they're turn around is horrible.
terrible.
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Plainview, NYJuly 22, 2016
only worked one day. rude catty management. I've never felt more unwelcomed in my life. This company needs to get respectful management.
Uplifting Environment
Cash Wrap Lead (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXJuly 22, 2016
A typical day at work is signing in and starting to service customers. I learned how to accommodate to potential buyers needs. My co-workers were always in the same boat as I. Going to college and working part time or full time.
Fun workplace
Cash Wrap Lead (Former Employee) –  Deptford, NJJuly 22, 2016
Victoria's Secret is a fun, and sexy workplace. I love the perks of the company and the staff was very fun and motivating to work with.
Fun, lively, bubbly
Sales Generalist (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYJuly 22, 2016
Loved the management as well as the coworkers. The store was always lively and goals were always being met. Very fast paced eviornment with lots to do. Plenty of tourists needed assistance. Overall good workplace. By far the best customer service experience for both perspectives, customers and workers.
Pros
Great team
Cons
Short breaks