Victoria Gastro Pub Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Fast paced with plenty of opportunity for advancement
Back Waiter (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDJanuary 10, 2016
Fantastic management with very approachable owners as well. Although extremely high paced, the stress was minimal and the environment was always exciting and positive. All of my coworkers were very team oriented and eager to learn from me, as I from them. Mostly my growth was in food preparation and beer with over 200 beers on the menu! What I learned and valued most was the importance of creating a team between the front and back of house so we could work as a well oiled machine rather than independent of each other. The hardest part of the job was making sure each dish was beautiful and exactly as Chef wanted it, especially in extremely busy times of service. The most enjoyable part of the job was the lasting impressions I was able to make with each guests, bringing together service as well as the perfect meal to match.
Pros
Family meal was served each shift. Management was very flexible with shift changes between coworkers
Cons
45 minute drive each way
meh
Pantry Cook (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDJuly 12, 2014
Not a fun place to work. learned a lot management could be better co workers where okay hardest part was dealing with lazy people. only enjoyed it when it was busy.
Pros
work
Cons
not fun

4.7