Objective: To provide day to day “hands on” management and assistance to the Customer Support Team with functional responsibilities; while providing guidance, leadership, training and development enabling them to fully resolve customer and consumer issues and problems. This position will act as the liaison between Sales and Supply Chain to request and disseminate product supply delays and availability information. The Team Lead will create a positive impact on all customer and consumer transactions by creating a knowledgeable, efficient and professional team.
Reports to: Director, Customer Support
Works closely with: Customer Support Teams, Field Sales, Accounts Receivable, Order Fulfillment, Logistics
- Promote company vision of providing world class customer service through the establishment and enforcement of rules, policies, procedures, “best practices” and continuous improvement ideology.
- Train and develop Data Administrators, Order Management Reps and Consumer Service Reps to be successful in performing day to day tasks, transactions and problem solving
- Develop solid and measurable performance objectives and monitor Team performance against them
- Create weekly/monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPI) metrics and individual stats to monitor team performance.
- Train team to resolve order errors and pricing discrepancies aggressively, track errors and address team members regarding excessive or repeat errors.
- Monitor open order, blocked and error reports to ensure staff resolves each accurately and timely.
- Prepare clear documentation outlining the daily/weekly/monthly functions of each team member and use to monitor completion and assist with training/cross training
- Identify areas where process or system enhancement is needed to improve productivity, efficiency or reduce expenses in the department or organization; identify solutions and work to implement.
- Ensure that all compliance guides, customer master data and logistical requirements are maintained by Data Administrator.
- Monitor and track order, repair and call volume into the team assisting as needed.
- Process orders, enter returns, take overflow calls and perform functional responsibilities
- Perform accurate data entry of detailed information in accordance with established standards
- Ensure that team provides superior account management to Key Customer Accounts and Sales Representatives
- Work as the liaison between Planning and Sales proactively filtering and disseminating information appropriately
- Resolve escalated calls, complex transactions and critically time sensitive problems with the Team
- Compile reports and analyze data to determine trends, opportunities and identify necessary changes to processes or procedures.
- Manage large projects that may not be associated with daily activities
- Make independent decisions on shipping, pricing and allocations to maximize positive results
- Work closely with Operations, Marketing , Supply Chain, Technicians, Logistics and Sales
- Participate in internal and external meetings as the representative or expert for the team
- Coordinate creation and maintenance of Standard Procedure directions, Job Aid documents and flow charts for training use
- Develop team building activities and provide continuous training and employee development
- Effectively delegate when needed and manage follow through
- 4-year degree or 5+ years in a customer service/call center management function preferred
- Effective management, leadership and training skills
- A problem solver able to multi-task in a fast paced team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A leader willing to take initiative and lead the Team
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Self starter with a solid ability to manage team, projects and responsibilities
- High level of computer aptitude with Microsoft Office Products and SAP Systems
- Willingness and ability to work extended hours when business needs dictate
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Analytical and critical thinker
Victorinox Swiss Army, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Indeed - 11 months ago
Victorinox Swiss Army is dedicated to environmental sustainability. Our products are designed to be companions for life, and from the day...