Victory Education Partners Employee Review

View all Victory Education Partners reviews

Driven to Maintain Data/Scores & Unconcerned w/ Individual Well-being of Staff
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 2, 2014
Within the company many people are expected to perform duties of roles that are not concurrent to their current position. Training is little to none with this company, it's expected to pick up along the way. Lead person has long lasting alliances with subordinates and forms opinions based on hearsay.

The most enjoyable aspect of the job is the family oriented atmosphere formed by teachers and other administration to uplift and help one another push through the pure ignorance of leadership.
The operation of the company is trial and error and is not open to previous hard facts that have been proven to be ineffective. Double work for the satisfaction of authority is most common.

Students are coached one-on-one to reflect such scores and don't accurately show the growth of the individual scholars in the elementary school.

The hardest part of the job is that there are many power struggles and many chiefs not realizing they were intended to build collectively verses as just one self.

Moral and drive of entire staff is extremely low and an extremely high turnover rate.
Pros
Measurable increase in data and scores
Cons
Extremely unorganized and incompetent managemet

Other Victory Education Partners Employee Reviews

Interesting and Rewarding
Office Manager/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 11, 2012
Interesting and rewarding work for an Educational Management Organization. My team opened the Chicago Regional Office for the NY Corporate office and started with 2 charter schools, When our office was reorganized we here managing 4 charter schools. One of our schools had their first graduating class, we where proud and honored to be their special guest.
Pros
rewarding work
Cons
reorganization