VICTORY HEALTHCARE Employee Reviews

Nice while it lasted
Intake Specialist / Insurance Verification (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXFebruary 28, 2017
I verified insurance benefits for in and out patient surgeries to be performed at one of our many facilities. this company is no longer in business. There wasn't anything hard about it.
Being apart of a productive Team
Chief Patient Advocate (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Woodlands TXAugust 26, 2016
Knowing that you are contributing to the common goal of bring money in the door was rewarding. Being apart of the ERISA team fighting against the Insurance company for lost money.
Good work place
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Hurst, TXOctober 7, 2015
Company encouraged and understood how to allow for work/life balance. Management was on top of their duties and there was a good work flow.
Pros
work-life balance
Fun place to work.
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXSeptember 10, 2015
Victory was a great place to work. I have 2 great bosses and probably one of the best places I have ever worked. They are going out of business but I would have retired from here if it wasn't for site managers mismanaging.
Pros
Free Breakfast daily, no micro mangement
Cons
n/a
A service organization of the future.
Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  Glendale, Arizona, USA.June 23, 2015
This company services was well organized, but the industry was declining due to the state of the US economy at that time. The organization was well run, but its time is in the future.
Pros
Great conditions of employment
Cons
Declining demand for services
Flexible work environment
Certified Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXJune 2, 2015
Worked with an amazing group of people and physicians. This company offered flexible schedules and great compensation. Focused on one-on-one patient care and overall great care. Enjoyed this job
Professional environment/Fun place
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXMay 5, 2015
A typical day at Victory consisted of processing invoices, researching various items.

Victory was a very pleasant place to work. I worked in the accounting department and had a great manager and supervisor as well as fellow colleagues
Mismanaged but fun environment
Assistant (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXMarch 30, 2015
Fun company to work for, unfortunately going downhill. Most all employees are a joy to work with but upper management needs to get a clue.
Good experience
Director, Human Resources (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 8, 2015
Great clinical staff, good experience working with multiple agencies, and decent benefits. I wish the best for Victory's future. Has a good potential to be successful.
Pros
Cafe
Cons
unstable employment
Great work environment.
Materials Management Coordinator (Former Employee) –  BeaumontMarch 4, 2015
Was going great till I got laid off because they where having money problems. Everyone there worked together as a team to get the job done.
Pros
Poor managment with money at corporate level
Cons
Great people
surgical department
nurse (Former Employee) –  McKinney, texasJanuary 28, 2015
poor management at the time of my employment, hopefully it has improved as well as upper management, was know to lie several time and stab their employees in the back, very inconsistent, lots favoritism
cafeteria has decent food but expensive.
Awsome Company
Medical Staff (Current Employee) –  Victory HealthcareDecember 18, 2014
Victory Healthcare is one if not the best place I have ever worked at. Our leadership team is wonderful and always available for staff. Truly an open door environment.
A great place to work!!!
Manager, Operations Support (Current Employee) –  Victory Healthcare - CorporateNovember 24, 2014
Victory Healthcare is a wonderful company to work for. I’ve worked for Victory in 2 capacities since July 2013 and it has truly been a fulfilling and rewarding experience. A typical day at work is busy and productive. Every day is a brand new learning experience…very busy and challenging but I’ve never met a challenge that I didn’t like. Victory Healthcare genuinely cares for its employees and it’s a great place to work and grow.
Pros
Everyday is a productive day
Cons
I live in Sugarland; however, I love what I do at Victory so the drive to the Woodlands is worth it.
Great company!
Senior Vice President Sale & Marketing (Current Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXNovember 12, 2014
The leadership has a real vision and is making a different in the quality healthcare brought to the communities served. Victory is a step above all the rest
Pros
Free breakfast
Terrible Management
RN (Current Employee) –  Victory HealthcareOctober 19, 2014
This company has very poor corporate management. They basically allow any one that is corporate level management to treat employees any way they like. Local management also allows and tolerates this treatment to their employees. The company stays in a constant financial strain and yet they do not do very much to curve their spending. It is just bad business management all the way around
Worst company I have ever worked for.
Radiology tech (Current Employee) –  Landmark San AntonioAugust 5, 2014
I have been employed at this company for 14 months and in my tenure at Victory I have had three different CEO's. Aside from the CEOs being replaced I have seen EVERY person in an Administrative position with the exception of the COO replaced. Not only was the admin cleared out but but very close to half the clinical staff was let go in a mass firing 6 months ago. They have cut hours down to part time on many different occasions and continue to cut hours on a weekly basis. Current management has promised annual raises and then weeks later announced raise freezes without fulfilling already promised raise. I have been forced to do CT exams without any formal or proper training and have been told that it is now a requirement of the job and that I will be written up and terminated if I fail to comply. The only reason I am still here is because I don't want to leave my remaining coworkers hanging. The company is attempting to merge with one of the major chains as they have been unable to thrive on their own. Consider long and hard if this is the type of company you would like to work for.
Pros
They pay you on time
Cons
Horrible management, consistently reduced hours, no job security, do what they want or be fired without cause...
very poor management
admissions (Former Employee) –  McKinneyJuly 18, 2014
Was hired in admissions job was never perused and very poor lack of communication I'm management was lied to....Would not recommend
Pros
Cons
very poor management
Friendly atmosphere.
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 3, 2014
Good small company tailored to the needs of underprivileged.
Admitting
Admissions Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hurst, TXFebruary 13, 2014
Admit patients. In between admitting patients I print thre hospital OR Schedules for the week and Corporate OR Schedules for the week and compare to make sure the information provided matches. Verify all cases with in the next 4-5 days have corrdct info and that insruance information has been provided from out Corporate Intake. Assemle next day charts with all of the required paperwork. update spreadheets once all patients have been checked in for the day. The hardest part of my job is the time getting here. The most enjoyable part of my job is interactign with patietns and staff.
Great Company
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXAugust 8, 2012
Victory Healthcare is a great company to work for. A typical day for me was to bring the breakfast in for all the employees, and keep the kitchen clean. Assist in any way possible.
Pros
free morning breakfast

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VICTORY HEALTHCARE. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6