Victory Support Services is a growing provider of OBRA/INDEPENDENCE/PDA WAIVER SERVICES in five counties which offers CSLA/AGENCY personal care services, respite, and home support services. Since 2006, Victory Support Services has built a reputation with major hospitals, nursing facilities and insurance providers for providing our services to their high profile care cases ready to transition back into the community. Our unique home care company and shelter program is a pioneer in the shared housing and home and community based services field.
This is an exciting & challenging opportunity for the right individuals. There is great potential for growth and new development.
We are passionate about the service we provide to our clients and the positive rewarding environment we create for our employees, and are driven to be both the provider and employer of choice in the communities we serve.
We are a very close knit office but we are all about business and getting the job done.
VICTORY'S Home Care Agency/Registry has immediate need for hard working personal assistance aides staff to work in our community settings and in consumers home. Must assist with daily living skills (personal hygiene, Hoyer lift and manual transferring, turning, meal preparation, housekeeping, morning routine, bedtime routine, providing incontinence care, adhere to special dieting as needed, etc.). Applicant should have prior agency experience and professional appearance and ability to provide hands on care. Lifting and moving of client is required. We have On-call floater positions for experienced aides to fill call out and no show shifts, Part time, Full time, long term one location assignments with plenty of hours.
- Have criminal and child abuse background check.
- 3 plus months agency, SNF, PCH, Personal Care Attendants/CNA/CHHA/HOME CARE AIDE/CHORES SERVICE AIDES experience preferred.
- Must provide : High School Diploma/GED .
- Experience/Ability to practice safe transfer techniques and use of transferring equipment a plus.
- Current CPR and First Aid certifications and RELATED certificates a plus.
- Current physical and 2 Step TB test * (must have prior to first day of employment) .
- Valid driver's license a plus.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Our consumers need caregivers that take the initiative are dependable, on time, skilled, helpful and compassionate.
- Ability to work scheduled weekends and holidays.
- Verifiable professional references.
If you meet these requirements and would like to apply, please forward resume with cover letter via email or FAX your resume to 215-382-2938. You may leave a CLEAR and BRIEF message with your phone number and your qualifications. Males with lifting and transferring techniques training are welcome to apply.
Compensation: starts at 8.00 and paying up to 9.00 per hour