Vidant Health Employee Reviews

Great Place.
Care Partner (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCNovember 15, 2017
I enjoyed my time at Vidant , I did not have any problems with the company. The hours of employment was not working for me at the time. If the company could have worked with my time at that moment I would still be employed with the company.
Charge Nurse/Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCNovember 12, 2017
Very challenging, but rewarding workplace culture. Great work-life balance. Management willing to help staff whenever needed. Providers love to teach.
Pros
Learned lots
Health Unit Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCOctober 23, 2017
Enjoyed the staff I worked with. Everyone helped and was considered a family. We worked together to make the shifts go by smoothly. Great doctor and nurses. Loved meeting new people and patients. Expected a lot but not trying to compensate for the work load. I trained many that came in and was making way more than I was making
Pros
Doing my own schedule
Cons
Pay not that good
Productive Work Place
Patient Advocate Work from Home (Former Employee) –  greenville ncOctober 23, 2017
Working at Vidant Medical Center in a high paced environment interacting with patients that have needs connecting them to community resources and also to their primary care physician. My primary focus is to make sure the patient is coordinated with their care along with compliance to their health care. This job is rewarding due to the fact that patients are able to maintain their health and live a fulfilling life.
Poor management
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Beaufort, NCOctober 18, 2017
Manager only think about himself and his job stability and making money nothing else matters, overall its a great company to work for plus good benefits
Pros
Discount on meals, great benefits, friendly staff, good pay
Cons
Poor management, heavy workload, short breaks
Vidant
Information Services Associate (Former Employee) –  Pitt County, NCOctober 18, 2017
Vidant Health supported my growth in financial planning and project management. The management in my department was incredibly knowledgeable in the health care industry.
Vidant
CNA II, Care partner Med-surg (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCOctober 16, 2017
This was a nice hospital to work at. the management was good and the pay was fair. I enjoyed working here. The work load is fair and the staff was helpful and nice
Terrible place to work
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCOctober 12, 2017
A typical work day includes over work and underpay. You are not appreciated and you are eat the bottom of the chain. They do not care about their employees.
Productive Workplace
Patient Access Representative-Sleep Center (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCOctober 12, 2017
Good place to work. There is always new techniques and programs put in place to help make helping our patients receive the best possible care and provide a pleasant experience.
assmeble tray line and deliver trays to and from patients
Assembly Line Worker/ Host (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCOctober 11, 2017
Vidant health is a good place to work, but the management is terrible and every unbalanced. It was very hard for me to transfer into another department. I am currently a student so working at the hospital was very benefital for me but management does what they want to do and when issues happen I just don't feel safe where I work.
Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCOctober 10, 2017
Vidant medical center is an institution that caters to the needs of several individuals. It is a large hospital that does it's best to accommodate its employees and provide patient satisfaction
Love my job just looking for something closer to home
Professional insurance Biller (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCSeptember 29, 2017
Very good place to work. Good coworkers. Supervisor is a good woman to work for, she would go out of her way in getting whatever information you need.
Clinical student at Vidant
Student (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCSeptember 28, 2017
A typical day for a clinical student consisted of participating in hand-off reports, researching assigned patients, reporting to clinical instructor, shadowing assigned nurse, carrying-out tasks with guided assistance from nurse/instructor.
Pros
Excellent learning enviornment
Cons
No pay
Progressive
Rehabilitation Social Work Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCSeptember 27, 2017
Progressive in its approach to patient care
Lacking understanding of skills and commitment needed on the part of non-administrative staff to provide high level of patient care. This is demonstrated in staffing shortages.

Management not prepared to make staffing needs known in a manner that upper level administration acknowledge with correcting action.
Pros
work always available
Cons
Pto
Iloved working at Vidant Health
Housekeeping Technician (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCSeptember 27, 2017
I didn't have any problems with the staff members are the employees their at Hospital. It could use a few better staff members than what they do having working in Environmental Services.
i enjoyed my co wokers
Unit Secretary (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCSeptember 13, 2017
if there was more respect among the different staff members the flow of the hospital would be so much better the hardest part of my job is when the patients die that never get better.
Friendly and Productive
Student Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCSeptember 10, 2017
Amazing staff and patient care.
Flexible and understanding personnel.
Patient centered care.
Team work environment between co-workers and other staff members associated within the hospital.
Great communication.
Productive and fun place to work
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCSeptember 6, 2017
Vidant is a great place to work. I left there because of a better paying career. I wish I had never left. I would work there again if I got the chance.
stressfull, money hungry place that no longer cares for their employees
RN, ANM/Supervisor Cardiac Cath Lab (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCAugust 30, 2017
Not the same facility as it was when I started working there, they used to be pro-staff and it was important to retain seasoned staff but not now! they feel everyone I replacableand that they don't have to do any better because they have a monopoly on the healh care jobs. they need some competition!
Great team work and management.
Senior Secretary (Former Employee) –  CIUAugust 29, 2017
I was honored to be a part of such a great team. I would highly recommend anyone to work there. They would never want to leave. Just love the atmosphere.
Pros
Time off, team work, fairness, great leadership
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vidant Health. Our community is ready to answer.