Vidant Health

Vidant Health Employee Reviews

nice place to work
Coding Specialist I (Current Employee), Ahoskie, NCMay 21, 2015
Vidant Health is a nice place to work because of the people and the environment. There's always someone there with a smile and a helping hand.
Professional workplace
Associate Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Greenville, NCOctober 28, 2014
Pros: healthcare
Cons: management
My days at work included configuring network equipment, fixing computers, updating documentation, and closing tickets. The most enjoyable part of the job was configuring Cisco network equipment which is my passion.
loved that Job
Aquatics Therapy Instructor (Former Employee), Tarboro, NCJanuary 13, 2014
Great environment friendly people, stabled, very productive, everyone is on one accord, just a great JOB
Easy going place with lots of hard workers to do well at the work they do
Cook (Former Employee), Greenville, NCNovember 5, 2013
Pros: always had a questions at the end of the meetings of world things and sometimes would win prizes.
Cons: the lack of communication
Work was pleasing people were happy and helpful whenever one looked like the needed help. I learned a lot about waste management and the purpose of making sure we use less waste of food as minimal as possible. management had a good working organized pace. Hardest part a little would be when certain things run out what to use as a substitute. The company had papers you could fill out for a co worker as recognition and they get a gift or win points for gifts.
Great place to work - been there for 31 years
Practice Manager (Current Employee), Ahoskie, NCSeptember 8, 2013
Great health system in Eastern NC. Have worked in several areas and have had the privilege of advancing in my career there.
Productive fun place to work.
Care Partner / Nursing Assistant II (Current Employee), Greenville, NCJune 21, 2012
Pros: discounts
Cons: long hours.
My typical day at work is caring for my patients. I learn so many different things at work from other nurses and also my patients. Management is awsome and supportive encluding me going to school. I enjoy working at Vidant Health.