Vidant Health Employee Review

View all Vidant Health reviews

Easy going place with lots of hard workers to do well at the work they do
Cook (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCNovember 5, 2013
Work was pleasing people were happy and helpful whenever one looked like the needed help. I learned a lot about waste management and the purpose of making sure we use less waste of food as minimal as possible. management had a good working organized pace. Hardest part a little would be when certain things run out what to use as a substitute. The company had papers you could fill out for a co worker as recognition and they get a gift or win points for gifts.
Pros
always had a questions at the end of the meetings of world things and sometimes would win prizes.
Cons
the lack of communication

Other Vidant Health Employee Reviews

Good learning opportunities
pathology client service rep. (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCJanuary 13, 2018
Been with Vidant for 5 years and have learned a lot from my favorite supervisor that pushed me to go back to school and I will be graduating Dec 2018 and I have the opportunity to continue working with this company in my field of study
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCJanuary 11, 2018
Great place to work. Teaching hospital, so you have alot of residents as well as nursing students. Overall, staff are helpful. Break times are fair, cafeterias are excellent. Pay depends on the level of expertise and how long you have been there. New graduate orientation prepares you to work on floor of choice.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
May become overwhelming with students

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vidant Health. Our community is ready to answer.