Vidant Health

Vidant Health Employee Reviews

helpful and maintaining the health of everyone because they matter
Analyst (Current Employee), Greenville, NCJuly 21, 2015
During my time at this company, I have made an effort to develop my skills and experience in numerous different ways. I have matured as an individual and my experience of working with others – both colleagues and customers – has contributed a lot to my interpersonal skills. I am also better able to see the bigger picture and how my role relates to the overall goals of the organisation. Having built up a broad range of experience, I am now much more productive in my role – and much better equipped to handle unusual or difficult situations. The hardest part of the job is making sure I follow and stay current with all the guidelines Federal and Company. I have done well in retaining those guidelines with the help of very knowledgeable co-workers that are always willing to help. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I make a difference in someones life and in this huge company I am relevant and matter in my everyday task.
NICE PEOPLE TO WORK FOR
Floor Technician (Former Employee), Greenville, NCJuly 10, 2015
Pros: GOOD PEOPLE
Cons: SHORT BREAKS
I LOVED THIS JOB GOOD PEOPLE TO WORK HOURS WHERE GREAT ALWAYS WORK TO BE DONE OVER TIME IF YOU NEED IT WORK WAS NOT HARD PEOPLE WORK TO GATHER ARE THERE FOR EACH OTHER LOVE TO WORK THERE AGAIN
fun work place
EVS Tech (Former Employee), Greenville, NCJune 1, 2015
I love the work I did at this job.cleaning the rooms and keeping the floors clean waxing and using the machines working with people and the hours where great .
nice place to work
Coding Specialist I (Current Employee), Ahoskie, NCMay 21, 2015
Vidant Health is a nice place to work because of the people and the environment. There's always someone there with a smile and a helping hand.
Professional workplace
Associate Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Greenville, NCOctober 28, 2014
Pros: healthcare
Cons: management
My days at work included configuring network equipment, fixing computers, updating documentation, and closing tickets. The most enjoyable part of the job was configuring Cisco network equipment which is my passion.
loved that Job
Aquatics Therapy Instructor (Former Employee), Tarboro, NCJanuary 13, 2014
Great environment friendly people, stabled, very productive, everyone is on one accord, just a great JOB
Great place to work - been there for 31 years
Practice Manager (Current Employee), Ahoskie, NCSeptember 8, 2013
Great health system in Eastern NC. Have worked in several areas and have had the privilege of advancing in my career there.
Sr Epic Analyst
Sr. Epic Analyst (Current Employee), Greenville, NCAugust 15, 2013
I am a certified EPIC Professional having more than 4 years of Epic build experience on EpicCare Inpatient Clinical Documentation, Inpatient Orders, Security, ASAP, HIM and Ambulatory modules. My total work experience of 7 years includes working as an EPIC Analyst, LIMS consultant and BI report developer mainly in U.S Healthcare (Provider) & Life Sciences domain.
Productive fun place to work.
Care Partner / Nursing Assistant II (Current Employee), Greenville, NCJune 21, 2012
Pros: discounts
Cons: long hours.
My typical day at work is caring for my patients. I learn so many different things at work from other nurses and also my patients. Management is awsome and supportive encluding me going to school. I enjoy working at Vidant Health.

Vidant Health Salaries