Vidant Health Employee Review

View all Vidant Health reviews

OK company, leadership challenges
Information Systems Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCJanuary 22, 2013
I work in the IT division. It is a hard place to work. Shifting expectations, poor management, not enough leaders. There are lots of managers but not a lot of leaders. A lot of processes haven't grown with the organization. People still act as if it is a small county hospital, not a 11,000 person, multi-practice, multi-hospital system
Pros
work life balance
Cons
poor leadership, lower than average salaries

Other Vidant Health Employee Reviews

Caring people and good systems to perform your job
Nurse Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCDecember 14, 2017
The nurse managers and nurses were a pleasure to work with. The manager was very supportive and collaborative. Only left because a friend new my background and the pay was much higher.
Pros
Got to travel throughout the US and Canada
Cons
Pay was lower than other companies in the area
Productive place to work and had a family atmosphere
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCDecember 12, 2017
love my job because no day is ever the same. Each day I am presented with new challenges and situations, which really helps me to stay focused and interested.feel the work I do every day makes a difference to the people we live around and our community. I know when I go home that I truly did something meaningful and important. The culture is great. The environment is incredibly empowering and the core values of the firm align with mine.
Pros
Get a chance to use your skills and more
Cons
12 hour shift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vidant Health. Our community is ready to answer.