Video Gaming Technologies

Video Gaming Technologies Employee Reviews

Fast paced, energetic, growing company
Human Resources Administrator Temporary Assignment (Former Employee), Franklin, TNMarch 16, 2015
Pros: free lunch!
VGT was a contract to hire position for me. I was the Human Resources Administrator where I assisted the Human Resources Director as well as all members of the HR Team. I was in constant contact with high level executives as well as other associates to help with daily employee relations needs. I was responsible for maintaining a smooth operating human resources department as well as assisting the department with all needs as the company grows.
Learned alot
Field Service Tech. 2 (Former Employee), Durant, OKAugust 10, 2014
Pros: diverse customer base and culture.
Cons: private companies sucome to the corperate bullies.
Management was horrible, it was proof positive that no matter how many times a company preaches Teamwork, at the end of the day it is really everybody for themselves at whatever cost. A true reminder that right or wrong the " all mighty dollar" rules all!
Productive and interesting
Production Associate I (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKApril 1, 2014
Working in teardown, you learn everything there is to tearing the whole machine down and building it back up to a certain point. They are a great company to work for. My co-workers are like family, we see each other every day for 10 hrs a day. The most enjoyable part of the job is the job itself
Standard Corporate Meat Grinder
Tech 2 (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKNovember 11, 2013
With more than $200,000,000 a year coming in and only about 500 employees...you'd think they would pay people who actually work more than min wage.
over all a very good company to work for
Production Coordinator (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKApril 24, 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed working for this company in every aspect of my job duties, my peers, management and benefits.
lots of good people
Manager, Office and Facilities (Former Employee), Ruckersville, VAMarch 11, 2013
most folks really try to work together. still working on what the culture will be. it's a relatively young company
Growing company with good advancement
Manager (Former Employee), Ruckersville, VAFebruary 27, 2013
Fast paced company attempting to move into its next stage of evolution.
Interesting Industry but Needs Organization
Scrum Product Owner (Current Employee), CharlottesvilleOctober 15, 2012
Pros: free lunches
Cons: disorganized
Pretty good place to work but if you're looking to get through the day without wondering why things have to be so inefficient, then look elsewhere or be the type to just keep your head down and ignore it. Lots of growing pains remain and organization is always a struggle.