View Point Health Employee Reviews

Great staff, no micro management.
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Conyers, GAAugust 31, 2015
Great place to work and supportive management.
Training in your expertise.
Promotions for clinical staff not so much for administrative staff.
Great office hours. No overtime, comp time instead.
Enjoyable and caring staff.
Pros
Bonuses
The help for those who need it.
Adult Crisis Rep. (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAJune 15, 2015
I work with individuals with Drug and Alcoholic Problems, also suicide problems. I also serve food for them on the weekends , monitor vitals and smoke breaks.
Pros
I would like full time and Monday thru Friday hours.
Cons
There is no room for advancement and I don't have the hours or correct pay.
RUN IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION!!!!!!
LPN/ Residential Care Services (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAMay 30, 2015
If you are looking for a professional, ethical environment, this is not it. Upon joining this company, you will be fooled into thinking that this is an awesome opportunity to make a difference in your patients life.....WRONG!!!!!! As a nurse you will be compromising your oath. Don't do it to yourself. You will be moved from site to site with no compensation, or rather at their convenience. You will be made to clean and cook with your job description being very general and broad. Your nursing skills will not be appreciated or used. So basically if you want to be a residential care provider, this is it. When you question what exactly are you needed for, you will be told a plethora of "dynamic" lies about trying to build a "dynamic" team. If you are unwilling to compromise your ethics, your physical health, your schedule, and your professionalism, you are no longer a team player. Not a place for NURSES!!!!
Pros
The promise of..............
Cons
Promises are a comfort to a FOOL!
The people make the company
Intake Clinician (Current Employee) –  Decatur GaMay 10, 2015
VPH has good people working for their organization providing good work. The employee are often under appreciated and underpaid
Pros
good people to work with, free lunch
Cons
employees are under paid and under appreciated
I do enjoy my job because of the fact that I myself am in recovery from substance abuse, it is my passion to work with and help other to recovery from
Phase 4 Drug Court Counselor (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAMarch 16, 2015
My job responsibilities are to counsel and facilitate the Phase 4 Relapse Prevention weekly group and facilitate an aftercare group once per week.
Pros
working with addicts
Cons
not enough working hours
Diversity
Engagement Specialist / Program Assistant (Current Employee) –  Conyers, GAMarch 9, 2015
Contacts clients that are not attending scheduled service appointments to confirm that they want to continue services. create Discharge/Transfer Planning for client. Screen and evaluate risks and requests for services. Assess and evaluate client needs, strengths, goals and resources.
Pros
safe working environment
Cons
salary, benefits, accrued time
No comment
Program Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAMarch 2, 2014
Prefer not to comment in detail on public accessible website.Typical day varied. Learned about DUI and Substance Abuse consequences.
Pros
state benefits
Cons
qualifications
Giving quality to lives
CAG Instructor (Current Employee) –  Covington, GAAugust 9, 2013
When i arrive in the mornings I review goals and prepare my clients for the day. I begin conducting learning groups at 9:15. The clients eat lunch from 11:15 to 12 noon. We continue groups until 1:00. The clients have free time. I work on getting notes done on the laptop, then prepare the clients for dismissal.
Pros
i love my clients, they love me.
Cons
bad leadership from management.
You work to pay the executives' bloated salaries- not for the clients.
behavioral health clinician (Former Employee) –  several sitesFebruary 20, 2013
They pay lip service to client care. They nag and hound clinicians daily to bring in more money. Managers make up the "rules" as they go along. Poor or no clinical supervision. Very cumbersome and dysfunctional operations. Clinicians are not supported in their efforts to provide services to their clients. I worked at several sites and some were just downright nasty and hostile. There is no teamwork at sites where management is hostile to staff.
Cons
low salary, no social security, cut back on benefits, penalized if you use your sick time.
I enjoyed interacting with customers and helping others.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Conyers & Covington, GANovember 14, 2012
I transported clients from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
I work well with others and help other staff as needed.
The hardest part of my job is trying to help too much.
The most enjoyable part of my job is helping others and great customer service.
I learned the Rockdale and Newton area. Also familer with Gwinnett County.
Pros
i really enjoyed my job.
Cons
long drive for 2 years with the price of gas.
no job security, hostal environment to work in
Care Coordinator -Full Time (Former Employee) –  savannah,gaJuly 9, 2012
Co-workers do not work as a team; too much entertainment in trivial situations; in experienced supervision
Pros
nothing
Cons
does not pay into social security, inconsistency in how to perform job requirement
Great enviroment. Love working with the Mental Health, great experience for me.
Office Manager/Healthcare Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Covington, Ga.February 19, 2012
My view of Viewpoint health is simply that this is a great company with great values and they treat their employess and all staff memebers with the up most respect. My job is a great enviroment, and I simply love my boss. Shes a great director and very fun to work with and I do learn a lot from her.
Pros
pros are listed as followed, great enviroment, great co-workers and wonderful boss.
Cons
cons is only one thing, there is no room for growth.