View Point Health

View Point Health Employer Reviews

Giving quality to lives
CAG Instructor (Current Employee), Covington, GAAugust 9, 2013
Pros: i love my clients, they love me.
Cons: bad leadership from management.
When i arrive in the mornings I review goals and prepare my clients for the day. I begin conducting learning groups at 9:15. The clients eat lunch from 11:15 to 12 noon. We continue groups until 1:00. The clients have free time. I work on getting notes done on the laptop, then prepare the clients for dismissal.
You work to pay the executives' bloated salaries- not for the clients.
behavioral health clinician (Former Employee), several sitesFebruary 20, 2013
Cons: low salary, no social security, cut back on benefits, penalized if you use your sick time.
They pay lip service to client care. They nag and hound clinicians daily to bring in more money. Managers make up the "rules" as they go along. Poor or no clinical supervision. Very cumbersome and dysfunctional operations. Clinicians are not supported in their efforts to provide services to their clients. I worked at several sites and some were just – more... downright nasty and hostile. There is no teamwork at sites where management is hostile to staff. – less
I enjoyed interacting with customers and helping others.
Driver (Former Employee), Conyers & Covington, GANovember 14, 2012
Pros: i really enjoyed my job.
Cons: long drive for 2 years with the price of gas.
I transported clients from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
I work well with others and help other staff as needed.
The hardest part of my job is trying to help too much.
The most enjoyable part of my job is helping others and great customer service.
I learned the Rockdale and Newton area. Also familer with Gwinnett County.
no job security, hostal environment to work in
Care Coordinator -Full Time (Former Employee), savannah,gaJuly 9, 2012
Pros: nothing
Cons: does not pay into social security, inconsistency in how to perform job requirement
Co-workers do not work as a team; too much entertainment in trivial situations; in experienced supervision
Great enviroment. Love working with the Mental Health, great experience for me.
Office Manager/Healthcare Paralegal (Current Employee), Covington, Ga.February 19, 2012
Pros: pros are listed as followed, great enviroment, great co-workers and wonderful boss.
Cons: cons is only one thing, there is no room for growth.
My view of Viewpoint health is simply that this is a great company with great values and they treat their employess and all staff memebers with the up most respect. My job is a great enviroment, and I simply love my boss. Shes a great director and very fun to work with and I do learn a lot from her.