Vigilant Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Lots of cool people and shows
Guard/bouncer (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 16, 2016
I had a lot of crazy shows a lot of people come in and out but to be able to keep everybody safe as well as them enjoy their time was the main thing that got me through work. It was kind of stressful at times but with the staff that I worked with we're extremely kind people I love working with them and it was just a very exciting atmosphere all the time.
Pros
Ride to work
Cons
Drama
Seeking alternate employment
Quality Control Technician (Current Employee) –  Livermore, CAMay 10, 2016
Lack of communication and regard for Product, Customers and Employees, creates a fairly hostile work environment. Only one thing is really cared about - The Bottom Line
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Disorganized
First life in America
Shipping Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dover, NHApril 23, 2016
This is my first job since i move, so they were so good to me, they teach me everything that i knew to work till now. I learn how to ship entire order by myself, and to load to truck.My co worker teach me to ship with UPS and DHL, and she is the best mentor i had.

The hardest part is always on friday and end of month, because we have to finish all the order left, a bit of hand full, but everyone pitch in. They were great team work.
Self-employment is a great way to go.
Managing Member/Owner (Current Employee) –  Missoula, MTNovember 10, 2014
LLC founded for self-employment reasons. I have enjoyed the freedom and responsibility of self-employment for many years.
Educational
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dover, NHOctober 29, 2012
Very interesting industry and I learned a lot about the way the machines are built and used.
Pros
the experience
Cons
company structure
Loved Woring in this Job
Appointment Access Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 15, 2012
My day started around 5:00am to be there to assit customers before they boarded there plane. Issued Travlers Card so they would not have to wait in line. Things are the Airport/such as Security. Schedules, Verifing customers information to issue this card-through scanning of fingers and eyes for Security reason. My Supervisor(she) was great. When I had an upset customer and nothing I did could satify them. When I was able to satify my customers when they walked out ot that office . I loved the job especially that one on one contact,

COMPANY FILED BANKRUPTCY AND CLOSED IN 2009