Vigilistics is recognized as a “visionary” for plant floor to enterprise compliance and optimization reporting offering scalable, unique and complimentary solutions to the leading companies in Food & Beverage Manufacturing. Our product suite is heavily focused on taking data from manufacturing equipment, processing it, and providing key information and decision capabilities to our customers. There are heavy real time requirements for plant operators and supervisors, including real-time analytics and decisions; as well as longer and broader term requirements for comprehensive data and information analytics.
We are looking for a Database Analyst to join our team. A successful candidate will appreciate working with some the biggest manufacturers in the world to help them customize their business intelligence tools to bring new transparency to their compliance and/or production problems.
- Strong technical understanding of data modeling, design and architecture principles and techniques to take business requirements from concept to implementation.
- Ability to understand and analyze project requirements and translate into specifications and data requirements
- Work with software engineers and senior management to enhance existing data model and design to be able to scale our product line
- Make enhancements to current database structure to allow for further expansion, new requirements, and optimization
- Assist with designing and implementing enhanced BI capabilities across out product suite
- Help design and build out data migration tools
- Prior experience in data migration and problem solving of escalated data issues
- Work with others on the engineering team and conform to our SDLC
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Desire to be a key player on a small, early, growing team that is building some great products for the manufacturing industry
- Ability to execute and deliver to tight guidelines and schedules
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of Strong overall database experience building large scale, backend systems
- Strong Microsoft SQL Server skills and experience
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and SQL
Server Integration Services
- Hands on experience with Multidimensional Warehouse & OLAP design and implementation
- Expert in SQL, T-SQL, MDX query, store procedures
- Experience with Crystal Reports or similar reporting tools, and other BI Tools
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities in a start-up environment required
- Experience with cloud-based and SaaS products a plus
- Experience in enterprise data management, data governance, metadata management, data quality
- Software development experience a plus, specifically in the Microsoft .Net environment using C#
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering; Masters Degree a plus
Visit our site at www.vigilistics.com to learn more about us. Vigilistics is a EEOC compliant employer.
Indeed - 15 months ago