Viking Resource Group

Viking Resource Group Employee Reviews

Very good company and great opportunity
Battery test engineer (Former Employee) –  DanburyJuly 11, 2015
working for viking resource group I improved my skills as an Electrical Engineer with very nice co workers who are always willing to help. overall it was a great company to work for.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
No coffee in the lab
Horrible
temp (Former Employee) –  danbury, ctOctober 16, 2014
Bad attitude towards their temps. Go to The Premier Group. Viking is a hole in the wall.
Typical Day job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Danbury, CTSeptember 29, 2014
You clock in and load up your computer. You bring up all systems necessary and log on to phone system. Start taking calls and assisting customer with payment options and arrangements. take a half hour lunch and back to the same produces as when you came in that morning, Everything has to be done and all rules followed. They notify you if you do something wrong and show you how to fix it.
Pros
9-5:30 monday-friday job
Cons
short lunch, no breaks, no coffee at desk.
learning eperience
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Waterbury, CTJuly 9, 2014
i learned new thing now to work in fast past factory i learned about picking packing and hard work
business means business
Collections Agent (Current Employee) –  Danbury, CTJune 2, 2014
My typical day at work begins with getting right into my assignments. First by finding out, if there is any emails team meetings or reports that need to finished or helped with. I will then find out from management what is my job assignments for the day. as i begin to get my work accomplished, i like to also check to see if any of my peers need any assistance in any area that may have a deadline on their end. As i complete my day turn in any necessary assignments, after they are finalized. i always make sure that it was received and then keep my eyes and ears open if i am needed in any other area or my work was approved by management just to stay on call if needed.
Pros
challenges deadlines and meeting my goals
Extremely unprofessional
Customer service representative at EAS (Former Employee) –  DanburyMay 27, 2014
I was placed by Viking at a call center and respectfully gave my notice for personal reasons. I contacted Viking to see if they could place me elsewhere and they were unbelievably rude and unreliable. It is a small, cramped office with plastic chairs and is run by a man who could literally care less about those in need of employment. They have a horrible time communicating- never emailing back or returning phone calls. After 2 weeks of this I finally reached him and was shocked by the lack of respect on their end of the phone. I would NEVER recommend going through their temp agency for any employment- especially when they only work with one company. When I was placed the first time they also had trouble paying me. At one point I did not get paid for an entire month and even then they would not take my calls. Beware.
Cons
everything

Comment – August 27, 2015

Just a few questions here - if working for us was such a bad experience and you did not get paid for an entire month then why contact us to see if you could be placed elsewhere? Also regarding the issue with communication, generally we respond to calls and e-mails immediately. Most of our employees are very pleased with our communication. And we have dozens of very happy client companies, thank you. (Though yes, some of our chairs are plastic!)

Great Company
Former CSR Rep (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTMarch 21, 2013
Viking Resource Group is a great staffing and recruiting company where they do their best to help you out and find a great new job. You get personalized assistance and they will even re-work your resume for you free of charge. They have a wide varitey of positions available.
Pros
great people, lots of experience, looking to help you
Cons
very busy!
Good Job
o Call Center-Customer service (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTMay 30, 2012
took payments for comcast helped customers get where they need help the most used customer service in order to receive and make good sales hardest part of the job dealing with customers that gave you a hard time enjoyable part watching all of the payments come in
Staffing Company
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTApril 13, 2012
Well managed staffing company
sent out for a temp job with eastern account system in danbury, rapid turn over at the call center