Viking Resource Group Employee Reviews

N/a
Accounts Receivable Representative (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTJuly 17, 2016
I enjoyed the fast paced atmosphere I encountered while working for this company, and learned so much while working here. I enjoyed the user friendly operating systems on the computers, and experienced little difficulty dealing with customers.
Pros
compensation
Cons
temporary
Exceeded My Expectations
Job Seeker (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTNovember 3, 2016
Sandra at Viking found a great fit for me at a Natural Supplements/Health/Beauty company, utilizing all the skills I acquired in former positions, with an opportunity to learn so much more. She truly took the time to get to know me and what my needs and wants were. She communicated kindly, effectively, and frequently and I could not have been happier throughout that process, or in my new role as marketing manager.

Thank you so much!
Pros
Start to Finish - Seamless
Cons
How nice that I cannot think of one!
business means business
Collections Agent (Current Employee) –  Danbury, CTJune 2, 2014
My typical day at work begins with getting right into my assignments. First by finding out, if there is any emails team meetings or reports that need to finished or helped with. I will then find out from management what is my job assignments for the day. as i begin to get my work accomplished, i like to also check to see if any of my peers need any assistance in any area that may have a deadline on their end. As i complete my day turn in any necessary assignments, after they are finalized. i always make sure that it was received and then keep my eyes and ears open if i am needed in any other area or my work was approved by management just to stay on call if needed.
Pros
challenges deadlines and meeting my goals
True Search Firm
Candidate (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTJuly 14, 2015
I recently had the good fortune to have worked on an assignment with Viking Resource Group. The entire organization was extremely professional, diligent, transparent and above all else honest and sincere. Their level of communication, attention to detail and follow up was amazing. They take the time to thoroughly understand the company's culture and the position to be filled before finding that perfect match that ensures a successful placement for both the company and candidate. I highly recommend Viking Resource Group.
Pros
EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL
Typical Day job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Danbury, CTSeptember 29, 2014
You clock in and load up your computer. You bring up all systems necessary and log on to phone system. Start taking calls and assisting customer with payment options and arrangements. take a half hour lunch and back to the same produces as when you came in that morning, Everything has to be done and all rules followed. They notify you if you do something wrong and show you how to fix it.
Pros
9-5:30 Monday-Friday job
Cons
short lunch, no breaks, no coffee at desk.
Very good company and great opportunity
Battery test engineer (Former Employee) –  DanburyJuly 11, 2015
working for viking resource group I improved my skills as an Electrical Engineer with very nice co workers who are always willing to help. overall it was a great company to work for.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
No coffee in the lab
Great Company
Former CSR Rep (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTMarch 21, 2013
Viking Resource Group is a great staffing and recruiting company where they do their best to help you out and find a great new job. You get personalized assistance and they will even re-work your resume for you free of charge. They have a wide varitey of positions available.
Pros
great people, lots of experience, looking to help you
Cons
very busy!
Good Job
o Call Center-Customer service (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTMay 30, 2012
took payments for comcast helped customers get where they need help the most used customer service in order to receive and make good sales hardest part of the job dealing with customers that gave you a hard time enjoyable part watching all of the payments come in
Staffing Company
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTApril 13, 2012
Well managed staffing company
sent out for a temp job with eastern account system in danbury, rapid turn over at the call center
learning eperience
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Waterbury, CTJuly 9, 2014
i learned new thing now to work in fast past factory i learned about picking packing and hard work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Viking Resource Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6