Viking Resource Group

Viking Resource Group Employee Reviews

Typical Day job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Danbury, CTSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: 9-5:30 monday-friday job
Cons: short lunch, no breaks, no coffee at desk.
You clock in and load up your computer. You bring up all systems necessary and log on to phone system. Start taking calls and assisting customer with payment options and arrangements. take a half hour lunch and back to the same produces as when you came in that morning, Everything has to be done and all rules followed. They notify you if you do something wrong and show you how to fix it.
GREAT Company with GREAT Opportunities . . .
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Danbury, CTAugust 1, 2014
Pros: helpful staff, good compensation, room for growth, very professional
I was originally contacted by Viking about 3 years ago for a call center position. At the time I had been out of work for a while and was eager to get back into things so I took it even though I had no call center experience. The position was definitely very fast paced but EASY . . .you are literally sitting at a desk for 8 hours talking on the phone to people. . . It's not brain surgery. They do expect you to dress professionally, act like an adult and be there on time and on a regular basis - which is like ANY other job you would get. And the start pay is decent considering your not busting your butt doing retail or food service. I did end up leaving the position because I got a better offer but since I gave notice they actually found me ANOTHER position when I was laid off about a year ago. I've been working with the company they placed me with ever since! Everyone at Viking was GREAT . . super helpful and friendly and even helped me make improvements in my resume.
learning eperience
Factory Worker (Former Employee), Waterbury, CTJuly 9, 2014
i learned new thing now to work in fast past factory i learned about picking packing and hard work
business means business
Collections Agent (Current Employee), Danbury, CTJune 2, 2014
Pros: challenges deadlines and meeting my goals
My typical day at work begins with getting right into my assignments. First by finding out, if there is any emails team meetings or reports that need to finished or helped with. I will then find out from management what is my job assignments for the day. as i begin to get my work accomplished, i like to also check to see if any of my peers need any assistance in any area that may have a deadline on their end. As i complete my day turn in any necessary assignments, after they are finalized. i always make sure that it was received and then keep my eyes and ears open if i am needed in any other area or my work was approved by management just to stay on call if needed.
Extremely unprofessional
Customer service representative at EAS (Former Employee), DanburyMay 27, 2014
Cons: everything
I was placed by Viking at a call center and respectfully gave my notice for personal reasons. I contacted Viking to see if they could place me elsewhere and they were unbelievably rude and unreliable. It is a small, cramped office with plastic chairs and is run by a man who could literally care less about those in need of employment. They have a horrible time communicating- never emailing back or returning phone calls. After 2 weeks of this I finally reached him and was shocked by the lack of respect on their end of the phone. I would NEVER recommend going through their temp agency for any employment- especially when they only work with one company. When I was placed the first time they also had trouble paying me. At one point I did not get paid for an entire month and even then they would not take my calls. Beware.
STAY AWAY
Customer service (Former Employee), Danbury, ctDecember 19, 2013
Cons: scam all the way thru!
Eastern-------terrible place!!! No adults whatsoever in this place!!! I witnessed management not want to assist you at all but went into a frenzy over what someone was wearing! Totally unprofessional! And as a working adult felt degraded to have to Raise my hand for help, and be completely ignored while they sat in clusters and gossiped. STAY AWAY!
a total waste of time and effort
machine operator (Former Employee), Carmel NyJune 4, 2013
Cons: see my review
Awful temp agency to work for . I am learning it is better to try to find a job by yourself. Also low pay, no benefits, management will not listen to you. Immediate supervisor was a backstabber. Glad I am not there anymore no future in temp jobs.
Great Company
Former CSR Rep (Former Employee), Danbury, CTMarch 21, 2013
Pros: great people, lots of experience, looking to help you
Cons: very busy!
Viking Resource Group is a great staffing and recruiting company where they do their best to help you out and find a great new job. You get personalized assistance and they will even re-work your resume for you free of charge. They have a wide varitey of positions available.
Awful
Customer Service Rep at Eastern Account Systems (Current Employee), Danbury, Ct/ Newtown, CTJanuary 25, 2013
They staff for a collection agency called Eastern Account Systems. Working at Eastern Account Systems is equivalent to putting your head under a car tire and running over it enough not to kill you, but to apply immense pressure and pain.
The person who gave 5 stars, is clearly management for the company.
Terrible
Customer service rep (Former Employee), ConnecticutNovember 27, 2012
Terrible company to work for. High turn over rate. Awful management team, very unorganized and unprofessional.
Good Job
o Call Center-Customer service (Former Employee), Danbury, CTMay 30, 2012
took payments for comcast helped customers get where they need help the most used customer service in order to receive and make good sales hardest part of the job dealing with customers that gave you a hard time enjoyable part watching all of the payments come in
Staffing Company
Customer Service (Former Employee), Danbury, CTApril 13, 2012
Well managed staffing company
sent out for a temp job with eastern account system in danbury, rapid turn over at the call center

About Viking Resource Group

Viking Resource Group is a full service staffing company which specializes in permanent placements, temporary to hire recruiting – Read more

Viking Resource Group Salaries