VILLA

VILLA Employer Reviews

Produtive, fun work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYMay 8, 2014
Productive fun wok, fast pace, friendly faces. Growing company.
Family Oriented Enviroment
Sales Rep (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: occasional discounts
Cons: no health care benefits
The pay is horrible and is not getting me anywhere in life. There are no benefits at all. I also have little time for anything else.
Fun Workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 9, 2013
The villa was very fun to work for always played music to keep the workplace energetic, was able to meet new people and have a good time.
Day at work.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), York, PAJune 19, 2013
Pros: more hours
Cons: pay was low.
I love working here everything was great. from the customers to my coworkers everyone was kind and nice.
A day at villa
Fashion Expert (Current Employee), Buffalo, NYFebruary 22, 2013
It is rare to find a a job you love. The management and co-workers keep the mood up all shift. It truly is like a family atmosphere
Great job to have if you want to learn about fashion.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHFebruary 12, 2013
A typical day at work consists of doing inventory, which is tagging clothes/shoes and making displays, and helping customers find what they need.
VIlla
Fashion Expert (Sales Associate) (Current Employee), Amherst, NYJanuary 27, 2013
Pros: discount on most items.
Cons: low pay, no room for advancement.
I do not mind working at Villa for the most part, but I am seeking to work at an establishment where advancement is an option. I also feel as though the pay is too low.
fun, and fastpaced workplace
Northern Quest Casino as an assistant manager (Current Employee), Airway Heights, WANovember 22, 2012
Pros: free lunches, bonuses, vacation time
Cons: one break a day, no insurance benifits
i take charge as an assistant manager, and make sure all of the employees are treated equally. my day consists of fast paced work, with a great team to help me through the day. I spend a lot of time training other employees. my co-workers work well as long as I keep a close eye on them. sometimes they like to wonder.
A typical day at work.
Manager in Training (Former Employee), Utica, NYSeptember 19, 2012
Pros: my pros on the job was my co-workers. they were an awsome teem.
Cons: the cons on the job would be the hours. i would of liked for more hours.
On the days that I was scheduled to work I would come in with a positive attitude and leave with a positive attitude. I learned a lot at Villa. It was my first on the job experience and every part of it was enjoyable. I learned what its like to be under pressure and stay in a professional manner at the the same time. I also learned how to use the cash-register – more... and how to put in sale discounts. The most important thing that I learned more about was time management. Time management is a great skill to learn more about. You need time management on day to day basis. my co-workers were a great team to have on my side. We all worked hard and as a team. The hardest part of my job i could say is the inventory. It takes a lot of hard work and i put my full 100% in even when i felt like slacking. The most enjoyable part of my job is cashier. I enjoyed this most because i learned something new on it every day, even if it was something small i still enjoyed it. – less
its tired but enjoy
household worker (Current Employee), Dubai, DUNovember 13, 2013
Pros: free food and accomodation
Cons: long hours of work
a busy day we are like playing basketball with my co workers in the house,i learned how to manage the time every day.i have good relation and communication with my co workers they are funny even we are busy. the hardest part of job is even you are sick but you need to do your job.
Busy Workplace
Marketing & Sales Intern (Former Employee), Los Cabos, MexicoSeptember 10, 2012
• Assistant in the Marketing & Sales department
• Edited & translated all the literature and advertising available to the guests
• Made marketing reports used to put together sales report
• Analyzed marketing reports and made recommendations
• Edited web content for the travel sites and coordinated with Agencies on promotional offers
• Worked with Social – more... Media Manager for maintenance – less
ambiente multiculturali e lavorativi
custode ,badante,pulizia,giardinaggio,imbianchino (Former Employee), romaMay 16, 2014
impegnarsi in un ambiente di lavoro che mi consenta di maturare professionalmente
bien.
chef ejecutivo. (Former Employee), Nuevo Vallarta, NAYOctober 13, 2012
Pros: bien el hotel.
Cons: no te dicen las cosas bien.
bien nada que agregar. el hotel es bonito los trabajadores bien y se mantienen al margen, la compañia de villa group le falta cominicacio y todo es a medias,