VILLA Employee Reviews

Villa
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJune 21, 2017
Pizza maker food prep dishwasher good customer service hard work consistently always on time following dress code following store policies listen and working as a team
Okay place to work
Fashion Designer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 6, 2017
Okay place to work if you just looking for a little money on the side. Very friendly company just like every job it have its ups and downs. A job for teenagers really.
productive
Manager - Eight the Residence, Ambalangoda (Current Employee) –  AmbalangodaJune 4, 2017
i am capable of more performance, but im restricted, from my abilities , and not happy at the moment with the salary as im doing much more than im supposed to do and not been recognized.
Diamante Villa review
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMay 29, 2017
Villa is a urban shoe store, i liked my time working for them, personally it was not enough income for me to sustain. I love the staff there it is a very easy going environment to work at.
Fast paced
Bartender/Server (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 25, 2017
Learned how to make sure that clients and people received proper customer service. Made sure that any discrepancies the client had with service was dealt with in a controlled manner and politely in order to ensure that the customer had a great experience. Hardest part of the job was dealing with intoxicated customers.
Fun job , get shoe sizes for customers or check people out as caisher
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNMay 9, 2017
Fun work environment , not a boring job even though you stand majority of your shift , you get to wear pretty​ much anything including hats while you work .
Great pay
Manager in Training (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNApril 30, 2017
If you are going to work here make sure you stay clear of all the problems that may come with it. Just keep to your self. Be on time. Nice pay. Great overtime.
Cashier
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLApril 21, 2017
Delivered goo customer service and maintained store cleanliness. Assisted with store inventory. The most enjoyable part of the job is walk in to see how friendly and supportive the work team are to each other.
decent job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  New Castle, DEApril 21, 2017
not a desired career path, unless you're content in life. the discount is nice, the schedule sucks especially during the holidays, but that's retail. overall, the job is decent if you don't have a growing family/ goals.
Productive and fun family environment to work for.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Merced, CAApril 10, 2017
Great environment to work in. Management is very flexible and understanding to employees. I learned greatly and appreciate the opportunity i have working at Pizza Villa.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Part Time only

Want to know more about VILLA?

Ask a question
Urban Clothes & Shoes
Expert (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 1, 2017
Great environment if your a social person. Helps bring your social life to a new level, as you meet new people & find out what their liking are. Great shoes and clothes
Productive and sometimes boring
Server/ Register (Former Employee) –  Robinson Township, PAMarch 27, 2017
I liked working there at first but than we switched managers and it became boring. I wasn't getting paid enough. Some of the people were rude and some were nice. I didn't like how someone said to me 'go clean the dishes' i was like do you ever do the dishes he was like no 'that's why i have employees' I felt so disrespected.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Some people were rude
fun and productive work place with a nice lounge
Sales Associate and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNDecember 29, 2016
Villa was a nice job, but at times could be difficult. It was a pretty relaxed and laid back job during the weekdays. Friday- Sunday are the days we were the busiest. The co-workers and managers were all pretty close and nice, there was never a dull moment. The hardest thing about working at Villa was the customers on shoe release days, it got pretty hectic and ugly especially when some customers didn't get the shoes. The best part about Villa is the basketball and football stars that would come in and also the co-workers.
Pros
it was at MOA, good lunch, nice people
Cons
short breaks, too lenient
I don't like how they treat the residents
Cna (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 23, 2016
Residents are not treated with respect. They can't eat things off the menu because because it's not offered. They are always running out of food customer service is horrible
Pros
5 dollars extra an hour for each picked up shift
Cons
Residents are not being respected at all
Facilities Technician (Former Employee) –  Ambler, PAOctober 19, 2016
Great co workers and direct leadership. Company lacked communication and compensation. Once the company was brought out by a larger company the job security and moral was very low company wide
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Job security
Good job with flexibility
housekeeping/maitnence (Former Employee) –  Monahans, TXOctober 5, 2016
I enjoyed the management at the time and was comfortable with other co-work. I enjoyed the work and learning new trades. This was a flexible job and a learning experience.
Great Culture with no structure
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 7, 2016
VIlla is a small company that is growing very fast. Unfortunately VIlla has failed to implement a structure in the midst of its growth. Villa turn overrate has been very high in the past 2 yrs on all levels company wide.
Pros
Fun culture
Cons
No structure, bad communication amongst upper management, over worked mangers that aren't empowered to manage
A Great Culture Coming to work was fun
Residential Director (Former Employee) –  Ambler, PAJuly 22, 2016
Great company, Great environment and great people. The best years of my professional career have been spent there. Everyone is supportive of each other and we had a great time working together. The kids were a challenge but a great joy to work with.
Pros
The Kids. Making a difference in kids lives
Cons
The Closing
dishwasher
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  RI West WarwickMay 23, 2016
good management flexible hours. I learned to be quick on me feet and time management. Also not to rely on a person to come in and help cause if they call out you are on your own.
Pros
Amazing and understanding management
Cons
not enough pay
Good experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 3, 2016
Setting up shoes in showroom and greeting customers. The management was not good though. My co-workers were nice and the job was fine. Breaks were long enough but some people weren't nice.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VILLA. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9