Vince Employee Reviews

Assistant Store Manager/Acting Store Manager (Current Employee), Chestnut Hill, MAJune 12, 2015
Good place to work. Good benefits. Could pay more and company growing fast. Good communication and learning environment.
Great company to work for!
Key Holder (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 20, 2015
Corporate is very accessible and supporting of all retail locations.
associates are given the opportunity of growth and e-mail communications all throughout
Growing company with a lot to offer to their employee's
Assistant Store Director (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 6, 2015
- There is never a typical day
- You can bring new ideas and have them placed into action ASAP
- Amazing corporate partners
- Outstanding sales techniques and teams
Shipment Day
Stock Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: great staff
Cons: sales reps compete for sales
Upon entering work I check to ensure all sizes are on the floor that meet the display standards set for the company. Replinishment is key in the stock room also communication from sales associates to stock associates.

As the shipment arrives mid-afternoon, I ensure all items are in the cartons/boxes that in which they were shipped in. Place items in stock room and dispose all garbage necessary. If "new arrival" items are sent in the shipment, they are immediately sent to the floor in a full size run to ensure everything is up to date.

As the store begins to wind down and close I make sure all items are replinished and the sales floor looks presentable. All garbage is disposed and a checklist is made for the following day of what to expect or do.
good comapny
Supervisor (Former Employee), Newport Beach, CADecember 24, 2014
Fashion forward brand, very enjoyable to work for. The style of the brand was also very interesting. Also the brand has lots of opportunity for growth
Fast paced, fast growing company
Assistant Store Manager/Visual Specialist (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: able to maintain my visual speciality and management abilities
Cons: work life balance, low stock in popular items
Managed a team of 8
Worked well in a team environment
Communicated directly with other stores
As a company was able to get things done efficiently
No work life balance
Terrific company with great expectations for the future
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Rosemont, ILJuly 26, 2014
Pros: clothing allowance, work/life balance, allotment for creativity
Cons: small company equals growing pains and unnecessary double work
I have an amazing staff that's as dedicated to service and knowledge as our company is to quality and refinement. We have the benefit of being a part of a small, but quickly growing environment where everyone has a chance for their voice to be heard and evoke change that's actually seen and felt.
Fast pace, upbeat workplace with very understanding to scheduling
Sales Associate/Brand Specialist (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 2, 2014
Pros: great benefits, bonuses, competitions and allowance.
Cons: management.
I enjoyed my time working at VINCE. My team was amazing, I still keep in touch with everyone. We were like a family in that store. I've learned a lot working for this company.
Good company
Associate Manager (Former Employee), Westchester, NYNovember 14, 2013
The company was great to work for. Very home like atmosphere
Capable team led to great successes: Individually I experienced great personal and professional growth and extensive knowledge in the consumer market
Sales (Former Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 16, 2012
Pros: lots of soft sweaters!
Cons: did not challenge my greater interest in the manufacturing, allocating, buying, and wholesale aspects of the line and brand as a whole
The most enjoyable part of my position and growth at Vince was in the first year of establishment and the many firsts from clients, to community, events, implementing future sales goals, and efficient ways to maximize organizational systems.

The development of adjusting to roles and tasks as they came up and discussing weaknesses and strengths followed by strategies to maximize and improve our personal business was worked through once a month. The excitement of opening kept us progressing and moving towards our goals and kept us working together and bringing the energy every day.

I loved being part of a store in the beginning stages and left with great pride in my growth both personally and professionally. I continue to have excellent relationships not only with my previous co-workers but previous clients alike.
Excellent place to work. Expanding rapidly.
Full-time Key Holder (Current Employee), Cabazon, CANovember 5, 2012
Coworkers and Vince team are extremely helpful to work with.
Fun atmosphere
Assistant Manager/ Operations Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 7, 2012
A typical day for me was managing others. I reviewed goals and tasks with fellow employees. The daily operations were the most fun for me. I was able to manage the store as well as the sales of the store. I had a great team to help and work with.