Vine

Vine Employer Reviews

Productive and driven work environment
Office Assistant/Bar Manager (Current Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 21, 2012
Great place to work on the weekends. You learn a tremendous amount behind the scenes of how an event comes together.
Review
General Ledger Accountant (Current Employee), Larkspur, CAAugust 10, 2012
productive environment, monthly free lunches, fridge of snacks, free parking, company events, opportunities for learning
Enjoyable atmosphere
Server (Former Employee), Saint Charles, MOJuly 16, 2012
Pros: discounts on food
Cons: no benefits
-Prepare tables and menu's for the upcoming day, wrap any silverware that needed to be placed on the tables, learn the specials for the day. When customers arrived, I would greet them at the door and seat them to their table. Get them refreshments and get their order. Prepare salads, cheese trays, appetizer bread, and bartend.
-I have learned how to communicate and provide excellent customer service to a wide range of ages and people. I learned how to operate in small quarters and to move efficiently and effectively in order to provide the highest level of customer service I possibly could.
-Management was great. They helped me early on and allowed me to feel comfortable in the work place.
-My co-workers became lifelong friends and were always willing to help whenever I needed them, whether it was at work or outside of work.
-The hardest part of my job was fitting through low door ways.
-The most enjoyable part of my job was working with great people and being able to meet new people and being offered multiple job opportunities.