Vine Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Village Inn
Cook (Former Employee) –  Coralville, IAMarch 31, 2016
Village Inn had a nice work enviroment. Mangement could be a little more organized. A typical work day would be alot of wings, the vine is know for its wings. hardest part was the rushes, especially with a lunch/dinner special. The most enjoyable part was the co workers.
Fun to work
Nightlife Sales/Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Linwood, NJJuly 15, 2013
During the course of my employment at VINE GROUP it was the best post college job a 23 year guy could ask for. We were getting paid to party and throw events for people.
Productive and driven work environment
Office Assistant/Bar Manager (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 21, 2012
Great place to work on the weekends. You learn a tremendous amount behind the scenes of how an event comes together.
Review
General Ledger Accountant (Current Employee) –  Larkspur, CAAugust 10, 2012
productive environment, monthly free lunches, fridge of snacks, free parking, company events, opportunities for learning
Enjoyable atmosphere
Server (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOJuly 16, 2012
-Prepare tables and menu's for the upcoming day, wrap any silverware that needed to be placed on the tables, learn the specials for the day. When customers arrived, I would greet them at the door and seat them to their table. Get them refreshments and get their order. Prepare salads, cheese trays, appetizer bread, and bartend.
-I have learned how to communicate and provide excellent customer service to a wide range of ages and people. I learned how to operate in small quarters and to move efficiently and effectively in order to provide the highest level of customer service I possibly could.
-Management was great. They helped me early on and allowed me to feel comfortable in the work place.
-My co-workers became lifelong friends and were always willing to help whenever I needed them, whether it was at work or outside of work.
-The hardest part of my job was fitting through low door ways.
-The most enjoyable part of my job was working with great people and being able to meet new people and being offered multiple job opportunities.
Pros
discounts on food
Cons
no benefits

Want to know more about Vine?

Ask a question