Vineyard Vines Employee Reviews in United States

Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLJuly 21, 2016
Every Day Should Feel This Good. That is the model for the company and it is indeed what you experience while working there.

The atmosphere is fun, my co workers are delightful. Management is professional.

It is a pleasure to work in an upbeat atmosphere, helping customers. The never-ending folding of displayed merchandise is the least enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Great atmosphere, flexible schedules, great discount
Cons
endless refolding of everything that is touched.
fun starter job with little pay and no room for growth
assistant (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTJuly 13, 2016
vv culture is fun. ice cream truck wednesdays, kegs and eggs, etc--perks. however, pay is minimal and there is little to no balance in workload. if you are not a favorite- it is impossible for growth. the company has grown too rapidly and has a lack of procedures and processes which makes each aspect of your job very difficult.
great place to start but not to stay....
A fun and rewarding job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 16, 2016
A typical day working at Vineyard Vines was very laid back and chill. Customers would walk in, we would greet them, answer any questions they had about the clothing and any sales we had going on. I learned how to sell merchandise and to best fit what the customer wanted depending on what they were on the lookout for. The management was awesome. They were on the sales floor helping customers and doing what they could to increase sales. My co-workers was what made the job jun. We all got along and would joke around when no one was in the store. We had a great relationship and would help out other co-workers if they needed it. The hardest part of the job was just keeping enough merchandise on the floor without running out. The most enjoyable part was seeing the customer walk away happy with the merchandise that was picked out for them.
Fun and Laid Back Atmosphere
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaMay 16, 2016
The best retailer I have worked for. It is still a very young company so there is a lot of area for improvement in day to day operations. However even with that the culture and talent of people have by far been the best that I have seen in 10 years of working retail.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
There needs to be better turn around on management that underperforms
Fast-paced environment with a great discount
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 28, 2016
A typical day here consists of clocking in, folding clothes, cleaning dressing rooms, restocking merchandise, greeting customers, working the register, re organizing the t-shirt wall for the billionth time, having lunch and then doing it all over again. This job has taught me a lot about time management and has developed my people skills. Co-workers were nice and fun, the hardest part of the job is constantly having to re-fold everything, especially the t-shirt wall. The most enjoyable part was the discount, 65% off all merchandise, excluding cashmere which had a lower discount.
Pros
Big discount
Cons
Folding
Fun exciting environment
Assistant Events Manager (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTMarch 6, 2016
Everyday does feel this good! Everyday is a fun exciting adventure. You get to meet really awesome people who work for the company and customers.
Fun company with good mindset
Sales / Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Oxford, MSNovember 5, 2015
The CEO's created this company based off, " The good life" which means to enjoy your job. I think its a great company to work for but you get paid very little for how often you work and where you live.
Pros
great people, benefits
Cons
pay isnt very high
Wonderful place to work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Mebane, NCOctober 7, 2015
Vineyard Vines is a fantastic place to work I really do enjoy working here and the people are just as great!! Its truly everyday should feel this good.
An absolute blast!
Undergraduate Student (Current Employee) –  NCJune 8, 2015
I've loved every minute of it. The core value of the company is 'fun' and they hold true to that. The clientele is cheery and glad to see you and the employees, my peers, are amazing.
Incredibly fun workplace with great co-workers
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 8, 2015
I enjoyed working at Vineyard Vines. The management staff and employees were very easy to get along with and made work enjoyable. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work in a laid-back work environment while helping customers shop in the store. The hardest part of the job was being on my feet for 9 hours a day. I learned how to sell things to people while working at Vineyard Vines.
Pros
Laid-back work environment, great co-workers
Cons
Standing on feet all day long

Want to know more about Vineyard Vines?

Ask a question
Fun place to work, pay was good and co-workers were friendly.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 24, 2015
Vineyard Vines was awesome while I was there. Provided good pay for a part-time retail job. Would recommend working there.
Fun workplace
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Short Hills, NJFebruary 24, 2015
A fun, laid back team of individuals who know how to keep the workplace productive yet remain entertaining, just like the founders do.
Friendly work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJanuary 4, 2015
The work environment at Vineyard Vines was efficient and friendly. I learned valuable sales skills working the sales floor.
Pros
friendly work staff
Cons
short breaks, bad hours
Fun Place to work
Supervisor/ Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Merrimack, NHOctober 7, 2014
Vineyard Vine is a very well known brand that defines being employed there as fun, whalecoming, energetic, etc.
Cons
minimal promotions
Productive and fun place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Short Hills, NJAugust 28, 2014
Vineyard Vines has a great staff and management. Teamwork environment that offers customers exceptional customer service.
Great place to work with great people.
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 22, 2014
I was thrown into Vineyard Vines in a poor situation, but it turned out to be fantastic!
Fun and Productive Workplace
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Mebane, NCJuly 16, 2014
Very fun company with great benefits.
Open to change and works great with your neds.
overall good place
shipping receiving (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTMay 29, 2014
I was in shipping receiving . Ienjoyed my time there but they decided to shipping and receiving to another state
Pros
temporary job but alright
Cons
we were promised to get hired fulltime but did not
First Retail Position
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 7, 2014
I learned the basics of a first job at Vineyard Vines and I will always be grateful for the team that taught me everything I know about retail.
It was a great job
Floor Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Central Valley, NYNovember 9, 2013
Lots of things to do to keep you busy. I enjoyed all my co-workers. Best managers.

4.2