Vineyard Vines Employee Reviews

N/a
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIDecember 12, 2017
This company is fantastic! They have always gone above and beyond to help anyone that is willing to help themselves. I would recommend Vineyard Vines to everyone, not only are their clothes phenomenal, the people keep you coming back. I loved my time here.
Easy Retail Job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CANovember 1, 2017
After our original manager left for a better opportunity, the new manager was not familiar with the company lifestyle. Everything was extremely to the books, breaks were timed and any commission was triple checked. She has now relocated but, the acting manager currently at Newport is excellent.
Pros
discount
Cons
bad hours
Fun and Busy
Back Stock Associate/ Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLOctober 18, 2017
A typical day varies but on a consistent basis you will be folding clothes, restocking merchandise and helping customers. The number one priority is customers and making them feel at home while they shop. Great working environment.
Fun!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 2, 2017
I enjoyed meeting the customers and helping them decide on purchases. It was meaningful and fun!. The Associates were wonderful and the Management Team was Fair and Fun as well.
Hours varied.
Pros
Atmosphere . Generous discount
Cons
breaks and lunch too short
Fun and rapidly growing retail experience
Visual & Retail Merchandising Intern (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTOctober 2, 2017
Great place to work! The environment is relaxed, with a balance of competitiveness and motivation to be successful. Managers are easygoing and truly help employees grow as individuals and business professionals.
Great place to work with incredible company culture
Sales Associate - Part Time (Current Employee) –  New Canaan, CTSeptember 20, 2017
With the combination of a great company culture and even better customers, this was the greatest job I have had to date. It allowed me to do as much or as little as I wanted to be involved in the day to day functions of the store including product positioning and floor design, customer relations, or back room work regarding stock input.
Nice place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  MarylandSeptember 6, 2017
work culture and clothes discount and 401k benefits big plus for young professional. co-workers nice, location convenient, regular day not too stressful
Pros
flexible
Cons
Hours unreliable
Excellent college student job
Sales and Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 4, 2017
Hours are very flexible to fit a student schedule. Management team is hit or miss in that the main store manager is excellent, while the assistant managers have incompetent tendencies. Otherwise the coworker experience is great, creates a family atmosphere.
Edsftg
Assistant store manager (Current Employee) –  Riverhead, NYAugust 31, 2017
We are a lifestyle brand that does not fall under the traditional corparate structure. Work is relaxed and enjoyable with freedoms to have fun and never feel stressed about a days work.
Good part time work
Tysons Galleria as a Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tysons Corner, VAAugust 30, 2017
Good place to work if you are into the New England style. Everyone is generally very friendly and willing to cover shifts. Definitely for someone more outgoing
Fun Place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Wrentham, MAAugust 12, 2017
The manager is amazing as well as the assistant managers! However, some of my coworkers were not the friendliest. It is a fast paced job which requires excellent customer service. It has a fun atmosphere.
Pros
Fun, great managers
Cons
Unfriendly coworkers, hot store
don't recomend
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 19, 2017
management is awful
no cohesion
all you do is fold
no appreciation for the work you do
managers say one thing yet do the opposite and yell at you for doing what they were just doing
Awesome quirky Clothes.
Senior Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIJuly 19, 2017
Management wasn't the greatest but they do staff well and maintain their associates. The brick and mortar stores are a great shopping experience and the associates really care about the shoppers and will do anything for them to be happy
Pros
Great discount
Cons
hard to advance
Great time!
Part time sales associate (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAJuly 5, 2017
Did not think I would be a big fan of aretail job but as it turned out I truly enjoyed all of it. Great staff and products as well as an awesome work environment.
Too much Politics
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Charlottesville, VAJuly 3, 2017
Very political environment. Don't count on people here. Good deeds are often overlooked. People always bring their personal baggage to work... hight management does not care.
Fun place to work, great values!
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJune 21, 2017
It is a great place to work if you enjoy a work life balance. Being part of a relatively new company with crazy growth is quite a ride. It is not for anyone who does not deal with change constantly. Although we have a great time working, it is a very re-active company. Those that can constantly, and I mean,constantly adapt, will do well. It has allowed me to make unforgettable relationships and will add it to my list of careers as one of the BEST!
Fun work place
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Johns Creek, GAJune 20, 2017
I enjoy working here. the associates are great and the mangers are awesome. I work part time, and I enjoy the company of everyone that I work with, associates and managers alike.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
A lot of standing
Alright place to work
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLJune 20, 2017
Usually fun place to work. You meet a lot of people and customers who love the brand. Required to work nights, weekends and holidays. You get clothing discounts.
Bright and fun workplace with nice people
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 12, 2017
Vineyard Vines is a great place to work in terms of culture and people. A typical day at work begins with a "team huddle" where the employees working that day get together before the store opens and establish goals for the day. The rest of the day consists of talking to customers while selling to them but also getting to know them. It is a very personable job. The management was fairly good for the most part, not always on the same page but kind and understanding. The workplace culture was very bubbly and fun with a warm-hearted attitude which I appreciated. The hardest part of the job was the slow moments in the store. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to connect to customers and have great conversations while doing your job.
Fun place to work with nice people
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 6, 2017
- The management was very unfair at times
- Great customer service training
- Demanding hours- barely get any weekends off
- There is a lot of turnover in a short amount go time
Pros
Great discount on clothes
Cons
Hard to get time off