Vineyard Vines

Vineyard Vines Employee Reviews

Incredibly fun workplace with great co-workers
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Nashville, TNApril 8, 2015
Pros: Laid-back work environment, great co-workers
Cons: Standing on feet all day long
I enjoyed working at Vineyard Vines. The management staff and employees were very easy to get along with and made work enjoyable. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work in a laid-back work environment while helping customers shop in the store. The hardest part of the job was being on my feet for 9 hours a day. I learned how to sell things to people while working at Vineyard Vines.
Fun place to work, pay was good and co-workers were friendly.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 24, 2015
Vineyard Vines was awesome while I was there. Provided good pay for a part-time retail job. Would recommend working there.
Fun workplace
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Short Hills, NJFebruary 24, 2015
A fun, laid back team of individuals who know how to keep the workplace productive yet remain entertaining, just like the founders do.
Friendly work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: friendly work staff
Cons: short breaks, bad hours
The work environment at Vineyard Vines was efficient and friendly. I learned valuable sales skills working the sales floor.
Fun Place to work
Supervisor/ Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee), Merrimack, NHOctober 7, 2014
Cons: minimal promotions
Vineyard Vine is a very well known brand that defines being employed there as fun, whalecoming, energetic, etc.
Productive and fun place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Short Hills, NJAugust 28, 2014
Vineyard Vines has a great staff and management. Teamwork environment that offers customers exceptional customer service.
Great place to work with great people.
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), Boston, MAJuly 22, 2014
I was thrown into Vineyard Vines in a poor situation, but it turned out to be fantastic!
Fun and Productive Workplace
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Mebane, NCJuly 16, 2014
Very fun company with great benefits.
Open to change and works great with your neds.
overall good place
shipping receiving (Former Employee), Stamford, CTMay 29, 2014
Pros: temporary job but alright
Cons: we were promised to get hired fulltime but did not
I was in shipping receiving . Ienjoyed my time there but they decided to shipping and receiving to another state
First Retail Position
Retail Associate (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 7, 2014
I learned the basics of a first job at Vineyard Vines and I will always be grateful for the team that taught me everything I know about retail.
It was a great job
Floor Supervisor (Former Employee), Central Valley, NYNovember 9, 2013
Lots of things to do to keep you busy. I enjoyed all my co-workers. Best managers.
Wonderful work environment
Store Manager (Former Employee), Palm Beach, FLFebruary 11, 2013
Wonderful work environment! Great culture, wonderful people...
Fun place to work. great people
Custom Exports & Facilities Analyst (Current Employee), Stamford, CTFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: great people
Vineyard Vines is a great start up company and good to work at. Very friendly atmosphere. I learned a great deal about customer service, shipping and receiving, packaging, and managing a warehouse as well as managing temp workers. The best part of the job is that it is a very lenient company and very casual and laid back. Management is great, but has a tendency to overlook the people at the bottom of the totem pole. There is nothing really hard about the job except when the work flow is heavy.
Relaxed & young atmosphere great environment
Retail Support Analyst (Current Employee), Stamford, CTJanuary 22, 2013
Pros: bagels every friday, 1-hr lunch breaks
I started working at vineyard vines in the customer care department placing online orders for customers. this provided me with the most important thing in a business environment: confident communication skills. not only did I answer phone and provide customer support I was also given the opportunities to assist the production department. Graduating from college with a BS in Marketing this opened my eyes and creativity to other possibilities in the retail world. I found my nitch when i was given the chance to work in the IT department; which is my current position at the company. I support the retail stores with any IT issues they may encounter. I also program all POS registers for all new stores using SQL 2005.
Great Opportunity With A Great Clothing Brand
Campus Whale Rep (Former Employee), Columbia, SCOctober 18, 2012
Vineyard Vines is a very notable clothing brand. They are based out of Connecticut but are seen nationwide. A typical party was blasted with color and enjoyable for all ages. They were always giving away knick knacks such as Koozies and Sunglasses. Great environment to be involved in.
Productive preps selling a lifestyle
Salesperson (Former Employee), Boston, MAAugust 27, 2012
Pros: close relationship among staff, great brand enthusiasm, interaction with lots of interesting people
Cons: inflexible schedule, little say in daily responsibilities
A typical day in retail included responsibilities such as greeting customers, assisting them with any questions or concerns, answering phones, operating computers and registers, taking inventory, and store maintenance. In addition to receiving valuable sales and operations experience, I learned a great deal about the importance of branding. Vineyard Vines taught me to sell not just its products, but a lifestyle and communication. The staff, managers and employees alike, were all educated on the history and values of the island-born company in order to accurately represent the corporate image. In my pursuit of successfully selling this brand, however, I learned a great deal about working as a team and maintaining constant communication between all positions in our branch. My ability to read work productively with others became critical to my success in sales and greatly benefited my understanding of the business industry. While tasks such as inventory and store maintenance made the job less enjoyable, my time spent in sales awakened my passion and talent for interacting with others. Throughout the course of my employment, I became much more confident in my ability interact with others and showed me that my outgoing personality will ultimately be one of the keys to my professional success.

Vineyard Vines Salaries