Location: Montgomeryville, PA
Must be proficient in all areas of Quickbooks; supports accounting operations by filing documents; reconciling statements; running software programs and reviewing reports. The candidate will be accountable to and be supervised by the Finance Manager.
- Should be capable of generating relevant reports from the data available in Quickbooks and can present them in the required format
- Maintains accounting records by making copies, filing documents
- Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with the general
- Maintains accounting databases by entering data into Excel & Quickbooks
- Verifies financial reports by running performance analysis software
- Assists in accounts receivable, accounts payable
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Timely and accurately prepare financial statements monthly, quarterly and yearly
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Knowledge and experience in Quickbooks is a MUST.
- 2-3 years experience in accounting fundamentals and procedures, including Microsoft Office.
- High School Diploma or GED is required; College Degree preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent salary with benefits
About the Company:
Vink & Beri LLC (V&B) is part of Tropical General Investment group, having diverse business interests in 11 countries in many continents like Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the U.S. The group is one of the leading players in food products. V&B is the group's green field project in the food sector in the US. The group has a consistent record of high double-digit growth during the past decade and offers ample growth opportunities and prospects for the right candidate.
If you believe that you have what it takes to succeed in a key role like this, please submit your resume, indicating therein your present and expected salary. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Vink & Beri LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V