Vintage Consulting, Inc.

Vintage Consulting, Inc. Employer Reviews

Amazing People, Great Results, Awesome Program!
Account Executive (Former Employee), San Mateo, CAMarch 26, 2014
Pros: educational opportunities, opportunities for travel, expansion demands from clients, learning based environment, performance based advancement, rewards based on merit
Cons: they have high standards and they expect you to work hard. excuses? leave them at the door.
Vintage Consulting-- what I love about them most is the people. They are hardworking people of integrity, and they hold themselves to high standards. They care about me and they care about the well-being of the team. The atmosphere is upbeat, educational, and goal-oriented.

Great results-- they under-promise and over-deliver consistently for their – more... clients. The revenue they bring to their clients is so valuable that they have been asking the firm to expand since opening its doors.

Awesome program-- they have a detailed Employee Education Program that basically focuses on training employees on all aspects of business such as public speaking, business finance, brand management, business development, entrepreneurship, coaching, training, talent scouting, etc. The more your team knows, the more you can grow, right?

Its like going to business school, but you are getting paid to do it. – less
Great place to start a career for a post-graduate or to gain experience as a college student!
Account Executive (Former Employee), San Mateo, cAJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: motivated team members, office events, involvement in charities/fundraising, pring pong table & mini basketball hoop in the office, quarterly book clubs, travel to conferences, merit based advancement, company is expanding!
Cons: hard work and patience required. it is an entry-level position, so a student mentality and open mind is required even for someone with experience
I enjoyed interning over the summer with Vintage Consulting while attending college. What really stood out to me while I was searching for a company to gain experience in sales, was a company that would be willing to put the time and effort into training me. Vintage Consulting has provided me with in depth training in sales, as well as management and – more... leadership. Whether someone is looking for experience or something more, Vintage Consulting has it. Since they only promotes from within, everything is merit-based, which has driven me to work harder than I believe I would elsewhere. Working with a dedicated team has inspired me to go above and beyond what I thought of myself. – less
Opportunistic & fun work environment with a ping pong table!
Account Executive (Current Employee), San Mateo, CADecember 2, 2013
Pros: merit based growth, team environment, the company gives back to charities
Cons: hard work, so a strong work ethic is necessary to succeed.
Vintage Consulting is not a typical 9-5 position, the work environment constantly keeps you engaged, there is never a dull moment and you're always meeting new people.

I have learned not only the aspects of account managing, customer relations and sales, but how to run a company from top to bottom. There are so many opportunities to learn about human – more... resources, recruiting, business development, branding, finance and networking plus the travels available add value to my skill sets as well. Basically, you learn everything that teaches you how to run your own business, perfect for the entrepreneurial mind set!

Working at Vintage Consulting does not make you feel like a mere number, yet a valued individual. The team is very supportive of one another and co-workers will mentor those that need the added skills in areas they are not confident in.

Fun secrets of the company: They have a conference room which has a table that is ping pong regulation size and they are not afraid to use it. They also have a mini basketball hoop in the back.. Very sports oriented individuals that bring a competitive edge to the company. – less
Personal and Profesional Development!
Account Executive (Current Employee), San Mateo, CANovember 27, 2013
Pros: no seniority, performance based promotions, true team environment, promotes healthy competiton
After working in retail management for years it was a breath of fresh air to work for a company that takes their mission statement to heart. The management team at Vintage Consulting cultivates an environment that empowers people to reach their full potential. By developing each individuals skill level in various tasks and real life situations they – more... have allowed their employees to brake through the glass ceiling stigma that Corporate America so often places on positions available to their staff.

The ability to work with highly motivated people makes the atmosphere enjoyable! – less

About Vintage Consulting, Inc.

Vintage Consulting, Inc. utilizes a valuable, “old school” approach to direct marketing. Vintage Consulting is a reliable, – Read more

Vintage Consulting, Inc. Photos