Vintage Senior Living

Vintage Senior Living Employee Reviews

company going in the tanks
Executive Director (Former Employee), Santa Rosa, CAOctober 1, 2014
Cons: budgetary results are focused on, more than the care of residents
This company is not really concerned with senior healthcare, they are more concerned with making money on frail seniors who need care
fun energetic
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Walnut Creek, CAJune 18, 2014
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................
Assisted Living
Activity Director / Activity Assistant (Former Employee), Encino, CAFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: i loved the working with the seniors
Cons: unorganized departments
A typical day was creating calendars and flyers, creating a newsletter, interacting with the seniors, calling bingo, relieving the receptionist at breaks and lunch and managing the driver and my assistant.
Energenitic, exciting, fast paced environment
Vintage Senior Living (Former Employee), Mission Viejo, CAJanuary 19, 2014
Vintage Senior Living was to me the single greatest experience of my life so far. From experienced gained to simply the relationships and bonds formed Vintage has changed me in a very positive way. Being hired as a dining room supervisor with next to know managerial experience I found myself very nervous, but bursting with excitement at the opportunity to excel with a company with an abundance of growth. An average day for me would start at 7:45 AM and end at 4:30 PM. After Arriving and clocking in i would immediately go in to the dining room and begin my daily routine as far as keep up with resident satisfaction in the dining room. I would help the servers as needed while controlling the flow of service during all meal services. After service I would assign the servers specific task sheets according to their sections during service. Lunch service began at 11 AM and typically ran until 1:30 PM daily. after lunch service, depending on the day of the week, I would be setting up for a happy hour that my immediate supervisor and I implemented to try and give the residents something more to do with their afternoons. The happy hour drinks would range from fine wines to crafty mixers, as well as a nice arrangement of non alcoholic options to margaritas with quesodilla on thursdays. The management team was as energetic and excited as I have ever seen as far as the urge to keep up positive moral for employees and residents. The most exciting part of my job at Vintage was in 2 parts. I was the first employee to receive the employee of the month award without being an employee for at least 1 year. I recieved the award in my 5 month at Vintage senior living.
Vintage Simi Hils is a Beautiful place
Activities Coordinator- Memory Care (Current Employee), Simi, CANovember 19, 2013
Vintage, Simi Hills; is a happy place. I love the residents and the management.
Co-workers are great people. And the elderly are fun to be around and they always have great stories.
Waitstaff (Current Employee), Tacoma, WANovember 12, 2013
Pros: free lunches, experience, learn more patience
Cons: short breaks
Serve food, daily cleaning tasks, be courteous and friendly.
FUN ENVORIMENT
CAREGIVER/MEDTECH (Former Employee), Encino, CAMarch 27, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: good health plan
A DAY AT WORK WAS GOOD , IT WAS FUN TALKING TO EACH ELDERLY PERSON, BE CAUSE I LIKE TO HEAR THEIR STORIES. THE COMPANY GAVE ME GOOD TRAINNING
Good Local Staff, Upper Management Unstable
Previous Employee (Former Employee), Sonoma, CAAugust 20, 2012
Vintage Sonoma is a beautiful property and has a good local staff; however, Vintage Senior Living struggles w/ corporate management issues and is unstable. Upper management creates a stressful work environment.

Vintage Senior Living Salaries