Viox Services Employee Reviews

Challenging, rewarding and satisfying, best job I ever had.
Facility Manager - Responsible and accountable (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 18, 2017
I worked on the 5/3 Bank account. I worked hard to earn this promotion and learned a lot while doing so.I wish it would have lasted I would have retired from this job.The Bank consolidated the Facility Managers job and made them regional. I was unable to relocate due to my mothers health before she passed, I don't regret exactly my decision but I always have wondered how far I could have advanced.
Pros
No limits
Painter
General Helper/Painter (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 9, 2017
It was boring. All I did was help people and they weren't really very nice. It made the days go by very slowly. I wouldn't recommend it but it wasn't the worst.
Great co workers and management.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Reading, OHMay 10, 2017
I have worked with Viox for 10yrs. I started in our dispatch department and moved up to becoming an Account Admin for the account I am currently working on. My days can sometime be extremely stressful but in the end I know I work with a great team of people and my management team is the best.
Pros
Great people
Cons
high insurance rates, corporate taking over and sending our work to other companies.
great place to be a part of
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  south central IdahoMay 2, 2017
working with many wonderful people, sharing knowledge and experience with fellow technicians. our customers were very appreciative of our detailed work ethic and concern for their safety and comfort in their prospective workplace
Pros
great people and definite job security
Cons
occasional communication breakdown typical of larger companies.
Professional work environment. Pleasant and helpful associates.
Purchasing Administrator (Former Employee) –  Reading, OHApril 16, 2017
I found the work place to be pleasant. There were instances when time constraints would cause a bit of stress. But with proper time management, usually the stressful moments would be short. Viox Services goal was always to provide the client what they needed when they needed it. I always found management to be extremely helpful when approached. Human resources was always there to help provide guidance and information. It was a good place to be.
Pros
Culture of learning; very nice and professional co-workers; PTO policy;
Cons
Health care benefits rather expensive;
Low Pay and overworked
Maintenance Site Leader (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 4, 2017
The main thing is the pay, based off most technician jobs or maintenance jobs viox pays the lowest amount in the area. They are extremely demanding on safety. We are all in favor of safety but let us do our jobs.
Pros
Cons
everything
Its okay place
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZApril 3, 2017
I work for Viox they are based out of Ohio. I don't think that Viox is truly aware of what is going on out here in Arizona. I feel that the company as whole probably isn't to bad but things could definable be better. Your boss does more of what the client wants then what Viox wants and that puts people in a situation. I think there is a break down in communication from the upper levels to the lower levels in the company. The pay is sub-par for what you do. Plus there is absolutely no overtime. Even though they like to keep you after the clock and then when you try to flex your time and get off an hour early a different day because you stayed over they give you an attitude. Also was told there are no breaks just your lunch which kinda sucks because sometime we are working really hard for 3 or 4 hours straight and don't have time to even go to the bathroom or get a drink.
Pros
Steady Work
Cons
To many to list
Landscape Construction Foreman (Former Employee) –  Reading, OHMarch 2, 2017
Management is wonderful and works with you not against you. the people make the place enjoyable to work everyday. would highly recommend this place.
Pros
the work
Cons
the pay
Great atmosphere
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAFebruary 21, 2017
The area overall is nice the customers are friendly, employees work hard, fair management and flexible schedule the commute is long if you don't live around or near the area.
OK place
Account Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 12, 2017
Processed invoices from Facilities (Bank) locations.
From Janitorial supplies to service, landscaping.
Processed expense reports and credit cards bills for the Mechanics
Pros
A pay check
Cons
Don't go on a Medical leave, they will find a way to get rid of you
Viox Services
Facility Manager (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHDecember 5, 2016
Assuring the customers at the 110 locations do not experience any business disruptions. I have continued to become a strong team leader. I have also completed a Management Certificate from this employer. Developed strong relationships with co workers. The most difficult part of this position is providing for the customers while adhering to budgetary restrictions. The most enjoyable, is having the ability to interact with people.
Pros
Great organization to work with.
Cons
None exist.
Good Solid Company
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  NashvilleNovember 9, 2015
I would want more of a management job. You never have to worry about running out of work to do. There is a lot of weird SOPs. It would be nice if they had better benefits.
Pros
Good solid company
Cons
Advancement
no review
Maintenance mechanic level II (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHOctober 15, 2015
no review at this time. Interesting place to work. Many of the employees are friendly and knowledgeable within their profession. The management is are concerned with the employee's safety.
It was okay
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 15, 2015
It was and ok place to work. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside with my colleagues and learning. There was a lot of variety of thing to do each day. The hardest part of this job was the hours.
HR Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OhioAugust 2, 2015
Viox Services is a great place to work. There was always opportunities for advancement. In every position I held everyone always worked as a team.
received mail, paid invoices, and enjoyed working the people there.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 16, 2015
I really did enjoy working with the FM's and PM's. Also I enjoyed working with the vendors that we had. That I paid the invoices for. Viox is a facility maintenance company
Seemed solid but not very organized at a corp. level
Site lead (Former Employee) –  Phoenix AZMay 26, 2015
Very safety orientated organization, which I liked a lot.
IT and HR were very responsive to requests, but middle management was obviously over burdened.
Pros
Lots of opportunity for online learning, pertinent to the job
Cons
Couldn't keep vacation hours straight if their life depended on it
great company with advancements
Team Lead over plumbers (Current Employee) –  Warsaw, INMay 15, 2015
Great company to work for, but would like to be closer to fort wayne. Only con is not much backing from management with co-workers.
Small business standards
Staff Accountant/Temp Contractor (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 2, 2014
Although this company has been bought by a large company, the day to day operations could use a corporation make-over and update. There are questionable practices that exist within the accounting and payroll department. The Controller has the bulk of the knowledge, which is outdated.
Large Company/ disorganized
Mobile Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 10, 2014
Company has a lot of cleaning up to do in upper management. Co- Workers were fun and the customers were great! The company itself has a lot of growing to do. They actions are far different from what they preach.
Pros
Work alone
Cons
Nearly impossible to advance unless your willing to relocate for minimum pay