VIP Employee Reviews in United States

Productive and calm enviorment
Night Lot Sweeper (Former Employee) –  Billings, MTFebruary 27, 2016
On a typical work night I would show up to the yard and unlock everything needed to start my shift. Then I would Proceed to make sure that everything I needed on my truck for the night was good to go. I learned a lot about time management on this job because I was by myself which was the best thing that I enjoyed about this job.
Pros
Worked Independent
Cons
Graveyard Shifts
Terrible
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Elkhorn, WIMarch 22, 2016
This place is a joke in terms of respecting employees. I don't know how they expect to keep employees without compensating them properly for their job. I worked here for 7 months and we had a number of people get hired on to help with the janitorial stuff and they would quit within a week. Also people start making up rumors about you not doing your work and dig around in your personal stuff such as email. I don't know about everyone else, but I was taught to respect peoples privacy and whatever they do outside of work is their business.
Productive and fun place to be at
Volunteer Work (Current Employee) –  Elkhorn, WIJune 23, 2016
I have been volunteering as an internship requirement at VIP Services and I couldn't be any happier with how everything is working out. I am gaining more experiences with an agency that I am not used to working at and learning new tactics from new people.
Working while getting to have fun
Programming Assistant (Current Employee) –  Elkhorn, WIFebruary 3, 2014
When I come into work in the morning, I enjoy the smiles on all my clients faces knowing they are happy to be there with me for the day. We do physical fitness first thing in the morning, then its learning new things and taking new adventures rest of the day. The job can be difficult on a staff basis because of the diversity of positions the staff work. The hardest part is creating new things all the time that these folks would like to do or working on that keeps them interested and wanting to come back everyday. I love everything about this job as far as working with my clients everyday, but not so much all the other staff that I have to work with.
Pros
the hours are great for my kids being in school, and the days off and benefits are really great too
Cons
they healthcare is really expensive and i dont get paid enough to afford it, i dont get paid enough for the kind of work that it is in general, and i never know wether i will get off at 3:30 or 4:00.
The clients made it fun to work for Vip Services
Security/Administrative/Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAMarch 27, 2015
The most enjoyable part of my job was working with the clients employees. I would not recommend this job to anyone. They have a high turn over rate and issues paying employees on time.
Cons
NO BENEFITS
Very fun environment
Receiving Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXNovember 29, 2014
Kroger was a great job just the pay and hours were terrible. No overtime allowed, and little to no hope of receiving a raise. Only top management were allowed over 40 or more hours every week.
home health aide
HHA (Former Employee) –  Spring Valley, NYOctober 2, 2015
very good management and supervision always looked out for employees and team work was always, made my days easy and looked forward to going to work
Pros
helping employess with everything
Cons
some patients were very dififcult
Medical Transporter (Former Employee) –  Louisa, KYJuly 12, 2015
Driving long hours you really get to know and become close to the people that you transport. The owner is a great person. The only down side is really long hours.
High volume, high stress, disorganized
Supply Chain Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Ft. Worth, TXJuly 16, 2012
To many poor decisions, not enough demand planning.
Employess were confused about job duties and reports. Management was easy to work but had little control over how operations were managed.
Pros
chaos and confusion, lack of planning
Cons
small company, family-like atmosphere
not a good place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Orange, CTFebruary 17, 2015
loved the store it self but the emloyees were rude, nasty and racsist. I had a personal expierence with them they made me try on the see through clothes so they could see me naked
Long hard hours
Weapons Instr. Sr.Training Officer Field Ops Cmdr. (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCOctober 17, 2012
Long odd working hours
learned many aspects of law enforcement
I moved from the ground to a management position
harest part of the job was shifting work hours
Typical Day
Care Provider/Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Queens, NYJuly 22, 2013
Arriving at work, when I reach I assist the client with the bath, brushing teeth, changing clothes, grocery shopping, housework etc.

I also have responsibilities of assisting the client to the doctors visits etc.

I can also serve as a companion in a situation where the client may perhaps be emotional unstable.
Pros
union
Cons
exhausting
comfortable work place
hha (Current Employee) –  Queens, NYNovember 12, 2014
I am still in training process and looking forward to more challenges as I take on various cases
Interesting work with automobile market on the marketing management side.
Assistant Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 11, 2012
Learning/using unique marketing techniques such as: photoshop, excel, outlook, finding new markets/customers, etc.
Interesting
home health provider (Former Employee) –  Kingsville, TXJanuary 7, 2013
a good and interesting position where i worked with elderly, providing compainship, grooming, cleaning, and other duties
Pros
working 7 days a week
Cons
not secured job
Productive and fun work environment.
BRAND AMBASSADOR (Current Employee) –  Southeastern Wisconsin & Northern IllinoisOctober 2, 2013
great job for someone who enjoys interacting with new people.
Pros
create your own work schedule.
Cons
no insurance
retail
sales assicoate (Current Employee) –  Norway, MEJune 14, 2012
cashier, answer phones, clean, look up parts, do planogram, help customers find parts
Cons
no health care or vac days for part time help
Rewarding
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Cortez, COMarch 17, 2014
It was a great postition, but the company folded in the recession.