VIPdesk Employee Reviews in United States

Excellent costumer service that we provided
Bilingual Benefits Rewards Redemption Specialist (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJune 7, 2016
Work is home base, Spanish / English / Portuguese / Inbound / Outbound Call Center for benefits and rewards, we work with a lot banks helping card holders to redeem rewards points and master card holders with their benefits from large banks on the east cost assisting on claims, providing benefits information transferring calls to right bank department, online web site assistance and so on
Pros
love working from home
Cons
We have to leave doe that job was no longer available program have to close
Good Work at Home position
Black Card Concierge (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAFebruary 14, 2015
virtual environment taking inbound calls. Great management and support. Co-Workers very productive and professional and demonstrated great teamwork consistently.
Pros
work at home, friendly and approachable management
Cons
short breaks, raise structure, pto sheduling not very flexible.
job security was low because I no longer work there due to the fact the company I was a CSR for did not renew their contract with VIPdesk
CSR (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAApril 27, 2012
The training was excellent! VIP was very dedicated to the overall customer satisfaction and one time call resolution theory. I enjoyed every minute with the company. The hardest part of the job was the tone of some of the customers. The best part of the job was being able to satisfy the customer above and beyond their expectation
Pros
working at home, exchanging work days
Cons
the cost of medical ins. no matching 401k
It was nice to work from home
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJune 21, 2012
This was a work from home customer service. I used my home computer with the company's system to take calls and respond to customers wanting to find a contractor to help with the job they are looking to have done, I would listen to the consumer and search the system and find a contractor in the area to assist the consumer. I would offer additional contractors to help the consumer with any other jobs that they might have and then I would xfer the consumer to the contractor.
Pros
i worked from home
Cons
breaks were very short
A good work from home environment
Workforce Analyst (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OklahomaAugust 7, 2012
I was very happy working at VIPDesk. There was quite a bit of diversity among the co-workers and management which made for an enjoyable environment. Sometimes the work from home aspect was challenging because your office is in your home and you can tend to blend work and home too much, but that can be managed. But by the same token, work from home was a great thing in that it allowed flexibility to have more work-life balance.
Pros
work from home, tight knit core of employees
Cons
not really any that i encountered
Going through transition
Director, Sales Operations & Analytics (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJuly 10, 2013
Company is transitioning from venture backed company to North America branch of Singapore-based company. There are expected growing pains, but only seem to be getting worse. Presently, we get the added bureaucracy without the associated opportunities or benefits (i.e. weak health benefits, no matching 401k). It might be a matter of time before redundant positions are eliminated. Change in direction from parent company has meant most people are not currently eligible for new senior positions as they were groomed in different areas than what is being identified for VP level. As a result, many people have hit a ceiling.
Pros
work from home option, service culture, involved management
Cons
very limited current growth
Work from home environment!
Home-based concierge (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJuly 16, 2012
Assist clients with research in regards to travel, shopping, entertainment and more. Work cross functionally with team to assist clients in a time sensitive manner!
Pros
working from home
Cons
working from home
Best place to work
Bilingual Sales and Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Home based - FloridaOctober 15, 2014
Excellent opportunities for advancements. Great people to work with and the work culture is nurturing.
employees are appreciated!
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Work at homeMarch 22, 2013
Employees are appreciated! Really! I have worked several projects for this company and feel the employee always is considered when there are changes
Pros
flexible
Diversified atmosphere
Brand Ambassador Expert - Bluefly Program (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJuly 16, 2012
If you like dealing with different people of different personalities then this would be the place for you.

4.5