Pros: finding interesting and very old artifacts
Cons: very diligent work for certain things that didn't seem very important.
- I would see a lot of really cool books and artifacts on a daily basis, which kept work interesting.
- I learned the Library of Congress system of cataloging, and how to enter books into the International Library Database
- Management was very fun and humorous. Strict, but trusting and expected diligence.
- Co-workers were very hardworking but also – more... had good senses of humor.
- Hardest part: finding lost books
- Most Enjoyable: finding one of the first copies of George Washington's biography, written by the first Chief Justice, John Marshal. Very, very cool. – less