Virtela Technology Services Incorporated - Greater Denver Area
This candidate will manage the global Network Operation Center responsible for managed networking and security solutions for multinational companies. Virtela services as an extension of our customers’ IT organization, candidate should have experience in working closely with clients and NOC engineers and leading multiple teams delivering complex enterprise networks. This person will be responsible for managing globally-distributed teams of network and security engineers
Relocation packages available
Desired Skills & Experience
- Must have 10+ years of experience with providing enterprise customer managed network and security services (managed IP, router, firewall, etc).
- Management experience in customer implementation, network operations, IP operations, IP engineering, and IP architecture fields.
- Must be intimately familiar with network and security devices (Cisco, Juniper, etc.)
- Experience in working with regional and global telecom companies to deliver data networks
- International experience
- Strong experience in process and process development including the development and measurement of KPIs
- Conceptualize and work with other organizations to automate tasks improving efficiency and accuracy
- Maintain detailed statistics on the performance of the team and provide solutions to better their performance to the executive staff
- Technical Bachelor's degree
Company Description www.virtela.net
Virtela is the world’s largest independent managed network, security and cloud services company. Virtela offers an award-winning suite of services – including managed networks, security, application acceleration and proactive infrastructure management – to mid-market and Fortune 500 customers around the world, such as Cadbury, Kraft, Honeywell, HanesBrands, Hitachi, Mazda, Paramount, Red Hat and IBM
Virtela offers unparalleled geographic reach to more than 190 countries through its partnerships with more than 500 carriers. Virtela is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with globally distributed Network Operations Centers in the U.S, India and the Philippines