Virtua

Virtua Employer Reviews

The company is a great place to work in
Credentials Coordinator (Current Employee), Marlton, NJJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: reasonable time off and lunch breaks that are flexible
Cons: short holidays
The company is a great place to work in. They have a good caring culture with lots of promotional opportunities. My co-workers are the best people to work with.
Great Place!
Senior Development Officer (Current Employee), Mount Holly, NJJanuary 11, 2014
Pros: great people
Working with people committed to health of the community is very rewarding.
HR is a complete joke.
HR (Former Employee), Voorhees, NJDecember 27, 2013
Pros: pay
It's sad when the HR manager over your area is the sister of the person you are having a problem with and you are the only one who sees this as a conflict of interest.
I gained knowledge from this job
Dietician & Customer Service (Former Employee), Camden, NJDecember 18, 2013
I enjoyed my job there working with the best people and patients.
Hypocritical value system.
Clinical Staff (Current Employee), Multiple LocationsDecember 16, 2013
Pros: several decent benefits; nice coworkers
Cons: horrible management
Enjoy taking care of patients, as well as working with the support staff, most of which are friendly and hard-working.
Management is horrible, unprofessional and unapproachable. Preaches a culture of respect, integrity, and other attributes, while demonstrating a "do as I say, not as I do" professional code of ethics. Demands a Stepford-Robotic employee – more... code of conduct; any feedback is labeled as dissent, and incurs retaliation. Extremely penny-pinching; time you like a gerbil on a wheel. – less
A motivating place to work for.
Registrar (Former Employee), Voorhees, NJNovember 22, 2013
Pros: being able to eat lunch together.
Cons: a one person receptionist.
A typical day was a constant routine. Being self motivate, working at a steady pace, and completing work for the next day patients. I learned that sometimes working alone can be lonely, but very constructive when you need to get things done in a timely fashion. My co-workers are all alsome, would never trade them in for no one. The hardest part of the – more... job staying busy some of the time. The most enjoyable part of the job we were a team. – less
Virtua is an absolute wonderful place to work, love the values!
NURSING UNIT SECRETARY (Former Employee), Voorhees, NJOctober 7, 2013
Pros: the feeling of having a purpose, regardless of the position is such a value. i personally need to feel a sense of accomplishment, and truly get that with virtua!
Virtua has been a wonderful place to work! Each and every supervisor greets every single employee during every shift, and the team work is second to none. I feel very proud to be a Virtua employee!
Superior Patient-Centered Care
Medical/Surgical RN (Current Employee), Voorhees, NJOctober 3, 2013
Daily adherence to the common goals of Excellence in Patient Care, strives on a daily basis to offer to each patient the quality of care they deserve
the verdict is still out
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Voorhees, NJSeptember 22, 2013
Pros: $$$
Cons: adminstration
have met the greatest people but the verdict is still out for management
One of the Best in The Industry
MICU Paramedic (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJAugust 29, 2013
Pros: values, integrity, culture
Cons: pay was less than average with higher than average call volume.
Virtua was where I started as a Medic. This was by far the toughest year of my life for Virtua did not tolerate less than perfection on virtually any level. This was strictly enforced not only by management, but your own partners. It was a tough learning experience, but Virtua did mold me into an EMS provider that I believe one expects when they call – more... 911. I am now (post Virtua) forever grateful for the effort the employees of this organization put into me to help mold me into the medic every medic I believe should be. A job I will always regret leaving. – less
Virtua, I liked it
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Mount Holly, NJAugust 11, 2013
decent job, better than other local hospitals, if they had advancement for me I would not have left. Co workers were awesome! I hated my boss but that was probably because the one before was so awesome that no one could compare.
disappointing
Finance (Current Employee), Marlton, NJAugust 7, 2013
Pros: flexible scheduling; benefits
Cons: hard to move up in the company
You would think a huge organization like Virtua would pay more money to have the Best people working for them. They are cheap with their raises but keep adding responsibility to the job description. But yet they are buying up half of SJ. Not sure where their prioritites are.
People in all department overall are great people to work with
Nursing Director (Former Employee), Marlton, NJAugust 2, 2013
Pros: great people to work with
Cons: inconsistency
Futuristic. Cohesive team.
Family oriented environment. Values and commitment to patient quality and safety.
Productive and friendly place to work at.
Night Nursing Supervisor (Current Employee), Berlin, BEJuly 30, 2013
Pros: multiple staff to speak with tregarding concerns and improvment.
Cons: night shift
Virtua is a very face paced health care facility of which they assist and educate staff on expectations routinely
I am responsible for the building of 128 some sub acute- 28 and balance LTC including a dementia unit. I am enjoying my time and learning that has occurred- To the Virtua way of delivering care.
I am working 11-7 shift which at best is my – more... challenge- I am looking for a day position of which I can continue to help in management and quality of care for this population. At this time there is no day time positions- – less
was a nice environment and great team work
Team Leader (Former Employee), Marlton, NJMay 31, 2013
Pros: free coffee and great co-workers
Cons: lack of hiring
pull orders out of computer pick orders management was all right, co-workers where great and great team players getting the work done on time with the amount of employees, was knowing that i was getting the medical products to the patients on time
Work
Security Supervisor, Sergeant (Current Employee), Marlton, NJMay 6, 2013
It's a family oriented feeling, but at the end of the day its a business and it gets that way at times. If you wanted to feel like you are loved and appreciated through your co-workers this is the place for you. No one will ever feel like theyre paid enough but this company gives you ample opportunity to grow and make money its just up to you.
Senior Financial Analyst
Part Time Auditor (Former Employee), Marlton, NJMarch 7, 2013
Pros: advancement and great work enviornment
Monthly accounting functions, closed the books and overseen all fixe assets.
great for dead end thankless job
tech (Current Employee), mt hollyDecember 13, 2012
Pros: cheap lunch...
Cons: no breaks... overworked and understaffed
employed for years. management never listens... even if your qualified will not transfer you to new position. Which the position will go to family, friends or outsiders... future RN better know someone to get in.... or work on floors for mangers to know you...
Expanding... but benefits lessen, bonuses gone, raises maxed at 3% if you lucky to get that.
A system that believes in education and development and strives for an "A + " in employee engagement.
Employee Health and Safety Manager (Current Employee), Mount Laurel, NJOctober 8, 2012
My day to day job consists of management of a staff of 6, oversight of self insured worker's compensation progam and administration of LOA's in coordination with State and Federal regulations. Also, oversees the annual compliance i.e. TST and Resp. Fit testing, Flu and Pertusis vaccination programs as well as Laser Eye and Hearing Conservation for the – more... entire health system. – less
It was a great job opertunity it was a fast paced environment with great team of co-workers hard working dedicated and professional
Occupational Health Tech (Former Employee), Voorhees ,NJAugust 31, 2012
Pros: trainings discount to gym free lunches
Cons: fast paced environment
I worked for Virtua At Work Voorhees,NJ 2002.I learn so much many job trainings were provided . Great work ethic,team work in the office. During a major crisis my Virtua At Work family and Virtua employees from different department was a strong support for me. I forever greatful.

About Virtua

Virtua were approached to help with the challenge. The first part of the proposition - working to deliverables rather than just – Read more