Virtual Radiologic Employee Reviews in United States

Good work place
Operation Center Representative L2 (Former Employee) –  Eden PrairieJuly 15, 2014
I was there for 7 years seen a lot of change but it was a great experience. Good people that believed in me and I grow with them. The job was strait forward, Customer service inbound out bound calls to clinics and hospitals for missing information and to connect doctors to radiologist for findings. Also took calls for report status and also problem solving and password resets for facilities and staff. I was a night lead for a year and it was good seeing how the workflow ran and was able to run it. I enjoyed my time there.
Enjoyed working there.
Health Plan Credentialing Specialist – Temporary (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNJuly 24, 2012
Typical day was very fast paste.
I learned about the about ever changing world of Medicare and Medicaid, The importance of why the company focus on the billing aspects and how they are a great help in the education process of the doctors, clients etc.
Management is wonderful, very helpful.
Co-workers understand team work, and go above and bound to reach company goals.
If i where to say the most challenging part, if you are not able to adapt to fast pace Medical field, it can be a bit overwhelming to keep up.
The most enjoyable part i found was learning more about Medical terms and ever changing policies. Having to be Flexible, There was never a dull moment.
Keep looking - company not what it seems.
Finance (Former Employee) –  Eden PrairieJanuary 5, 2013
Was lead to believe this was a forward moving, management engaged in their employees and patients best interests organization. Found out quickly, no one is valued or recognized for their hard work and communication is one of the worst I have ever seen in a company. Frequent lay offs, people fired for no reason, no upward growth or opportunities and very inexperienced management with horrible people skills.
Pros
casual dress
Cons
no paid breaks, no work/life balance, no direction or communication from management
Best company I have ever worked for
Overnight Support Representative/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Minnetonka, MNMay 15, 2012
I loved everything about this job. The 7 days on 7 days off was great. The management was great with helping you advance and giving you recognition. Employees were welcoming and fun and friendly. Excellent place to work.
Pros
7 days on 7 days off, catering alot, cozy friendly environment
Work Environment is Good:
Test Automator (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MN.March 27, 2015
Management could be more technical. I Did Test Automation using Ranorex. Test manager had a staff of manual testers. Manager did not know code design.
Largest Teleradiology company in the US
Credentialing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNJanuary 26, 2014
A typical day would be fast-paced with much to accomplish. Management is hands-on and co-workers are great.

The hardest part of my job is not receiving the required documentation needed to complete my job.

My relationships with my designated physicians.
Pros
coffee & tea - nice office setting
Cons
n/a
Interesting work, amazing what technology can do, connecting radiologist to hospitals all over the world
Front Desk Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Minnetonka, MNJune 17, 2012
Great co-worker, the area I worked in was allowed to wear very casual dress unless a doctor was going to be visiting. The atmosphere was relaxed and work enjoyable.
Not much room for advancement
Operations Support Center Lead (Current Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNOctober 22, 2012
This is a great company with awesome employees but there is slim to no room for advancement. They are a very "family/friend" company which makes things very clicky which is unfortunate.
Productive,fast pace environment
Operator Specialist (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNSeptember 30, 2014
I enjoyed with my daily tasks. Dislike poor communication with managers
Pros
learn something new daily
Cons
high turn over over worked
Young company
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 24, 2014
Great young company with innovative technology that helps Radiology gouts with their imaging services needs.

Want to know more about Virtual Radiologic?

Ask a question
Happy to get laid-off
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNAugust 13, 2012
It started out to be a nice company to work at but slowly turned into something that wasn't appealing to be a part of.
Vrad
Radiologic Technology Support Engineer - L2 (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNJune 10, 2014
Good colleagues - poor upper management
Ability to work from home on a need to basis

2.7