Unique Opportunity to Provide In-Home Music Lessons with a Leading Eastside Music Instruction Company.
If you're a Piano, Violin, Guitar, Voice, Drums, Woodwind or Brass Teacher living in King, Snohomish or Pierce counties, we're hiring!
Virtuoso Music brings teachers and students together and offers a wide range of music-related services. We provide private in-home music lessons for all major instruments, and are looking to add qualified teachers to serve our students.
This is a rewarding job with competitive pay, flexibility in setting your own hours, and opportunities to grow as a musician and teacher all while making a difference one student at a time.
Virtuoso Music offers:
- Competitive pay - we pay more than the national companies, and more than music stores
- Two recitals every year where you can showcase your students' progress
- Community and volunteer opportunities for you and/or your students to get involved and give back
- We handle all marketing, billing and administration for you - you focus on giving the lessons
If you're looking to establish yourself as an instructor, or you just need to fill holes in your studio schedule, Virtuoso Music can be a great opportunity for you. Let us help you grow your teaching schedule.
- It is necessary that you have a true love for teaching, a natural ability to connect with children, ability to manage your own schedule, and great communication skills.
- You must have extensive experience in your instrument(s).
- Experience teaching children and/or young adults is required.
- A Bachelor's degree in music or equivalent experience is required.
- Reliable transportation.
We are dedicated to providing the best education to our students. We believe that in striving to do this, finding high-quality teachers is a top priority. As a result, we facilitate a full background check for all teachers before they begin teaching through Virtuoso Music.
For more information about us, visit our site at http://www.greaterseattlemusiclessons.com.
To contact us about this opportunity, email us at the address listed above or reply to this posting and we'll be in touch with you right away!