Job Description: Virtus Real Estate Investments is looking for a qualified applicant to fill a Director of Communications and Investor Relations position.
Director of Communications and Investor Relations:
• Coordinate due diligence meetings in Austin, California and New York.
• Liaison with Virtus Real Estate and third parties to obtain updates at fund and asset levels, generate industry updates and interface to garner marketing ideas for regular communications to current investor pools.
• Review and edit updates from third parties for regular blast communications to current investors, representatives and partners.
• Work with database consultant to ensure organization for implementation of drip marketing campaign to targeted contact lists.
• Organize webinars on a quarterly basis for all funds.
• Liaison with third party graphic and web design company.
• Update website and web portal on an ad hoc basis.
• Handle investor relations, including answering inquiries and responding to general questions from investors and reps, with a focus on key relationships.
• Work with administrative assistant to onboard new investors and ensure timely distribution of sales fees to proper parties.
• Interface with fund administrators to ensure high level of service to current investors.
• 1-2 years of investment, finance, or sales experience a plus.
• Degree in Marketing, English or General Business preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Windows based software applications, Constant Contact, Saleslogix and similar programs.
• Experience writing copy a plus.
• Self motivation and willingness to work with a small team in an entrepreneurial, fast paced, demanding environment.
• Strength in prioritizing, time management and multi-tasking.
Application Instructions: Please send resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include “Director of Communications and Investor Relations" in the subject line.
Desired Job Type: Full-time
Desired Degree: Bachelor
Candidate Experience: Intermediate Level (3-5 years) – less