Job Description: Virtus Real Estate Investments is looking for a qualified applicant to fill a Director of Investor Relations position.
Director of Investor Relations:
- Coordinate sponsor due diligence meetings in Austin, California and New York.
- Responsible for tracking dates, attendance, sponsorship levels, requirements and items needed for sponsorship events.
- Responsible for having a deep understanding of operational processes to assist with commissions, new subscriptions, answer operational questions, etc as well as full understanding of fund related questions to assist with incoming calls from investors and advisors to answer general inquiries, provide updates, etc.
- Serve as main point of contact for key relationships. Work with sales team to assist in providing highest level of service to identified relationships.
- Work with administrative assistant to onboard new investors and ensure timely distribution of sales fees to proper parties.
- Interface with fund administrators and other third parties to ensure high level of service to current investors.
- Ensure all forms and offering memorandums are up to date and being used and posted where applicable in electronic and hard copy formats and that sales kit and other material requests are handled in a timely manner.
- Compose correspondence to the advisors and investors on ad-hoc basis and implement/organize the disbursement of such correspondence via email, mail, etc.
- Serve as main point of contact for Virtus Real Estate Investments to liaison with Virtus Real Estate and third parties in order to ensure efficient flow of information. Will be responsible for understanding updates, questions, etc and organizing information to disseminate to sales team for the purpose of assisting with current and future inquiries and to assist with due diligence questionnaires, third party reports and reviews.
- 1-2 years of investment, finance, or sales experience a plus.
- Degree in Marketing or Business preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows based software applications, Constant Contact, Saleslogix and similar programs.
- Experience writing copy a plus.
- Self motivation and willingness to work with a small team in an entrepreneurial, fast paced, demanding environment.
- Strength in prioritizing, time management and multi-tasking.
Desired Job Type: Full-time
Desired Degree: Bachelor
Candidate Experience: Intermediate Level (3-5 years)
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Job Description: Virtus Real Estate Investments is looking for a qualified applicant to fill a Director of Communications and Investor Relat...