Commercial Account Manager who is responsible for identifying and resolving issues of moderate complexity and playing a gateway role for assigned fina
Account Manager / Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee) – Ashburn, VA – May 4, 2015
• Manage 2nd level technical support and operational customer service needs for Visa Client Institutions (General Support Team, First Tennessee Bank, BB&T, Desjardins) using one or more of the Visa supplied software products and provide reporting and portfolio management for assigned products.
• Provide day-to-day support to client institutions including response to customer inquiries related to moderately complex web-based software applications issues or questions and ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
• Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve moderately complex processing, application usage, or business issues.
• Produce customer and departmental reporting for tracking customer or service issues. Proactively identify and own issues through resolution working with business or development groups.
• Ensure Level 1 support service levels are met or exceeded.
• Support user acceptance testing for implementations and software releases.
• Understand customer needs, business requirements, and priorities. Develop solutions and recommendations based on business needs.
• Act as liaison for customers between other Visa groups, including the Product Office, Development, and Level 2 Support.
• Develop tools and educate customers on software applications, usage and functionality.
Not much room for growth; many additional hours not recognized or compensated for.