Visa Employee Reviews

Most enjoyable work environment
Build/Release Engineer (Intern) (Former Employee) –  Foster City, CAApril 5, 2017
I got a chance here to learn many technical things in this company, and I found the management here is very cooperative people with a excellent workculture
Great company to work for!
Associate Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Ashburn, VAApril 4, 2017
Visa has a great work life balance! I loved working for the company as they gave you a place to grow. Visa was concerned about the employee's and how thy helped the overall success of the company!
Productive and fast paced
Lead QA Engineer (Former Employee) –  Foster City, CAApril 3, 2017
Fast paced Agile SCRUM environment. Good people to work with that are very focused. Free snacks and Peet's coffee. A bit too much overtime for my taste.
Fun place to work
Sr. Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMarch 30, 2017
Good work life balance. Get exposure to payment gateway business domain and credit card technologies. Fun place to work and lots of challenging projects. The hardest part of the job is that it is payment transaction system and so, even a small downtime causes huge business impact.
Fun workplace
Project Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  Foster City, CAMarch 28, 2017
I worked here for a couple months. Learned a lot, but around the time I was there, there were quite a bit of layoffs. Regardless, Visa is trying to change and incorporate a younger work environment (i.e. ping pong tables, foosball, events, etc.). I got to work with many different teams--the employees are nice and willing to help when they can. I thoroughly enjoyed my time.
Pros
Events
Cons
Projects don't seem impactful
Working environment was very satisfactory. Fun place to work for. Managers were very helpful and supportive, Learned a lot about predictive modeling .
Statistician/Predictive Modeler (Former Employee) –  Foster City, CA 94404March 27, 2017
My job was to develop a control group of policies to launch the VISA alert program so that the issuers who participate in the program could improve their ROI. I learned a lot about working on big data analyses and got to work with SAS Enterprise miner on predictive modeling to come up with propensity scores and twinning to find control group. It was a fun project for me and enjoyed working with the team at VISA
Pros
treat employees very nicely.
Fun,safe
Visa Processing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDMarch 26, 2017
I really enjoyed working for this company i love helping people and helping others with issues i love computers and phones hours was great pay was great. And everyone on my team was team players
The Company Is Not the Same
Director (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAMarch 23, 2017
As this company was fantastic to work for 25 years ago, it is very different and has become too robotic. As the management has changed, this company no longer has a family vibe.
Pros
Free fruit on Wednesday! Great pay and benefits.
Cons
Needs to implement more of a work life balance.
Great Benefits
Lead Customer Service associate (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 21, 2017
I worked in the Global Customer Care Service, the work was interesting and had to handle contact from customer from all over the planet.
Advancement id difficult, but 401K and Health benefits are good
Benefits
Cons
Schedules
place to learn and earn
Sr. iOS Developer (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 16, 2017
Every day i learnt something new.
I learned to work with fun and happiness.
Management was quite supportive.
People working with me are cooperative.
Innovative company
Senior Director (Former Employee) –  San FranciscoMarch 15, 2017
Great organization to start your career at, but can get challenging as you progress up the management ladder. The good thing is that you get to work with some very smart people and learn about payments, but there is frustration with internal politics and what appears to be a never ending cycle of lay offs.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Senior Management not valuing staff
Work
Event Specialist (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 9, 2017
I love learning new stuff on a day to day basis, and challenges
• Received several Customer and interoffice Commendations.
• Promptly answered emails, and calls to reflect professional corporate image.
• Consistently processed all sales contracts and parts orders without errors.
• Provided a high level of service support and client relations based on outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
Great place to work and train
Customer Service Assicuate (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 8, 2017
I loved working there as we were the first class of trainees to begin new call center. I had to leave as I did not pass one of the testing sessions on material that had been presented. I did not make a high enough score to be able to retake the test.
Pros
Good work place and culture.
Cons
Very strict on rules and not always explained throughly
Good Place to work full time
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Foster City, CAMarch 3, 2017
Not a great place to work fun. Needs to be improved lot on this basis. Not a contractor friendly company. Clear bias between full timers and contractors.
Good place to work,very hard to move up.
Fraud Analyst (Current Employee) –  Lehi, UTMarch 3, 2017
Growth has been promised more than 5 times, but has never been shown. Management will tell you that they feel you are a perfect fit for a specific position, then you do everything they ask you to do, and more, but then they pull the position out from underneath you. Very tough to maintain a positive attitude when something like this continues to happen.
gym, office games, cafeteria with different menus, lake view
Sr. Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 1, 2017
Visa is a great company but as it is in big companies, theres little time to balance life/work. overall is a great place to work and i´ve met the most amazing human beings in this office.
Pros
cafeteria, gym, good benefits
Cons
no life/work balance, inflexible, not many PTO´s
Okay.
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 28, 2017
This place was good for the money if you worked your life away. The management were awesome people. But it's a call center don't expect too much.
Awesome Workplace/Stability
Customer Service Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 25, 2017
As a former employee, Visa is an awesome company to work for. Visa takes care of their employees with job security/stability and many wonderful perks (benefits,discounts,etc...)
Pros
Personally, Everything Visa Has To Offer.
Cons
Personally None
Director (Former Employee) –  Foster City, CAFebruary 24, 2017
Company has great brand name and can be a fun and rewarding place to work. Innovative culture. Nice work/life balance with competitive salaries.
great place to work. benefits are great, people and environment are trustworthy and nice too
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 23, 2017
It was a repetitive job and very independent. the managers and supervisors were really nice and willing to help. the personal areas were clean and open so the environment wasn't suffocating. there was a cafeteria, game hall, and fitness center for convenience and it was super convenient. the culture was diverse and accepting.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Visa. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval