Vision Internet (www.visioninternet.com), a nationally-leading website development firm, has an immediate opening for an extremely detailed-oriented full time HR/Office Assistant. A successful candidate must have excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills. They must be a quick learner and willing to perform various duties as assigned.
- Bookkeeping / Data entry
- Bank and credit card reconciliation
- Make travel arrangements
- Assist with HR functions including help create job postings and screen resumes
- Conduct preliminary phone interviews of candidates
- Coordinate with candidates and hiring managers to schedule interviews
- Prepare correspondence and spreadsheets
- General Administrative Duties
- At least 3 years of administrative experience
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- QuickBooks Proficiency
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communicator including solid telephone and writing skills
- Skilled with MS Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent listening and follow through skills
- BA/BS degree
- HR experience a plus
- Full time salary $35,000/year
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance offered
- Paid vacation and holidays
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified applicants are encouraged to send a cover letter and resume to the reply-to address of this posting. Put in the subject header "HR/Office Assistant".
Established in 1996, we are a recognized national leader in web technologies for local government and education markets. Our solutions include high-end, custom designed websites and content management solutions. We have over 500 government and education clients in more than 40 states, excellent references, and happy clients. Over the past seventeen years, we have developed a formula that works and we are currently experiencing growth. You can be a part of our growing business model.
Our Company does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or ancestry in any of its policies, practices, procedures and employment.