Founded in 1996, Vision is known for its expertise with molded plastic components that demand high precision under closely monitored processes. We’re continually expanding our tooling and molding equipment to support the exacting requirements of the medical device and other industries.
We are currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join our team!
- Maintain a neat, clean and safe work environment in accordance with Vision Technical Molding and OSHA procedures and guidelines.
- Prioritize the work to support the production schedule notifying management of any problems/delays.
- Comply with established Vision Technical Molding policies, standard operating procedures and work instructions within the work environment.
- Identify the maintenance requirements for and perform preventative and/or corrective maintenance (including, but not limited to):
- Molding machines, Auxiliary equipment , Thermal heating units, Chillers, Material drying and delivery system, Machine mounted drying hoppers, Robot pickers, Part separators, Conveyors, etc.
- Water tower, Reservoir and pump system, Central chiller, All necessary equipment relevant to the operation of VTM.
- VTM Truck
- Development and maintain procedures for identifying each piece of equipment requiring maintenance and maintain history logs/files and spare parts inventories for them.
- Perform preventative maintenance as scheduled.
- Assist molding technicians with installation and removal of molds to/from the presses.
- Perform other tasks as required or assigned in support the company’s needs, goals and objectives.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Strong electrical, automation and fabrication knowledge.
- Must have experience with repair of plastic injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment.
Hours are 1st shift, 7am-4:30pm with pay depending on experience.
If interested, please contact:
Indeed - 18 months ago