VisionFoundry, a company that provides user-focused custom software design and development services to the federal government and corporate clients, is seeking an ASP .Net Developer to support a government client on a website and web application redesign project.
The developer/analyst will work with government and corporate staff in support of the redesign and development work for a website and related web application. Additionally, the developer/analyst will provide support on administrative systems projects and initiatives as assigned.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Experience in .NET Framework, C#, VB.NET, ADO.net, XML Web Services, Visual Basic 6.0, Axure, MS SQL Server, Microsoft IIS, and knowledge in object-oriented programming
- Work with project team and client staff to identify and document requirements
- Serve as technical expert
- Application development & deployment
- Quality Assurance and operations support
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Required Skills & Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Programming, Information Systems, Systems Engineering, or other technically related discipline. A minimum of three (3) years Web-based applications development experience; experience in ASP.NET development, using current Microsoft frameworks.
- Minimum B.S. in computer science, engineering, or a related field and professional experience with an emphasis on full lifecycle systems development including system design, development, and maintenance/support
- Strong demonstrated experience working with relational databases (Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008) and developing database-driven .NET applications
- Experience using ASP.NET UI controls, 3rd party web application UI controls (e.g. Dundas, Telerik, Infragistics), and AJAX technologies
- Visual Studio 2008/2010 experience with a focus on Visual Basic
- US Citizenship Required
- This is a Full-time, term position contingent upon client approval
- Qualified applicants must successfully complete a government sponsored background check
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
Washington, DC, travel required.
About VisionFoundry, Inc.
VisionFoundry is a custom software design and development company that works with government & military organizations, law enforcement agencies, and medium-to-large corporations. We create a competitive advantage for our clients through user-focused software design and development. VisionFoundry is U.S. Small Business Administration 8(a) Certified and a Woman-owned Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB). VisionFoundry is an equal opportunity employer.