Visionaire Partners Employee Review

View all Visionaire Partners reviews

Best Staffing firm I have worked for!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  AtlantaApril 4, 2013
I have worked at several IT staffing firms, and Visionaire Partners has been the best experience I have had in the industry. There is a positive, collaborative energy in the office, great training programs, and a true sense of teamwork! Account Managers and Recruiters are treated equally, and work together to fill positions. The owners of the business are actively involved in the day to day business-they all have sales responsibilities with clients. They sit in the same area as the rest of the staff-so they are very accessible, and there truly is an open door management policy. They ask for feedback from the staff and will make changes on the advice when it makes business sense. So as an employee you feel your input is valued. The company also has a lot of fun, team building events and frequent sales contests to keep it fun at the office. I would highly recommend Visionaire Partners to anyone looking to make a change in the IT Staffing industry. This company is really different than a lot of the others in the industry!
Pros
great teamwork in the office, fun office events, great employee retention, experienced sales and recruiting teams
Cons
nothing major

Other Visionaire Partners Employee Reviews

Contractor for INOP, Employed by Visionaire Partners
Sr. Business Analyst/System Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 18, 2017
I enjoyed working with very talented and highly skilled project team members in Employee Development to assess business systems, application and develop a workforce optimization recommendation for 2017-2018 implementation.
Pros
Leadership
Cons
Budget constraints for Employee Development
Proactive Organization
Sr. Infrastructure Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 26, 2016
Excellent workplace. Employees were willing to assist the project manager in accomplishing the defined goals of applicable project. Resources were subject matter experts in their respective fields.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Visionaire Partners. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3