VisionIT Employee Reviews in United States

Vision IT
Cash Management Professional/Consultant (Former Employee) –  McLean, VADecember 8, 2015
Working for Vision IT as a Cash Management Professional/Consultant was an exceptional experience. The staff was very professional and very diligent in finding me a position. Once I started working at Freddie Mac they made certain to follow-up with me quarterly to make sure the job fit my personal growth and development. I worked well along side my colleagues on projects within Freddie Mac. There were deadlines on the daily basis but there were not overbearing demands. I wish that Vision IT had other position available other than in the Virginia/DC area. Please seek out Maryland(Baltimore, Columbia) area for more positions in Accounting and Finance.
Pros
401K, and Benefits
Cons
Only 2+ years employment.
only if you are desparate
IT Engineer (Former Employee) –  SoutheastSeptember 13, 2015
You can do better! After you agree to work there, they are very slow to respond to questions, pay check discrepancies, and expense reimbursement concerns. There also seems to be little regard for you as a human. Yes, you have agreed to work 40 hours/week. However, changes are made to your schedule without permission. If you have kids, are in school or have a dentist appointment, it does not matter to them. You are their property. This is only my opinion. Hope it works out better for you.
Pros
it is a paycheck
Cons
every thing else
Wonderful company!
Technical Writer (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYOctober 31, 2014
Vision IT offers benefits and provides guidance to greater career opportunities. Their recruiters are top notch and will work hard for you.
Pros
support
Very poor treatment after contract was terminated
RN (Former Employee) –  BCBSMFebruary 18, 2014
After being hired to fill a contract with BCBSM as RN Case Manager, due to a short orientation and lack of qualifications not specified, my contract was terminated because I expressed concern of ability to perform my duties. This was not due to any misconduct or unwillingness to receive more training. My VisionIT representative assured me that they had complaints similar with this particular company and position, and that VisionIt would find another position for me as soon as possible. I was very apologetic and relayed how upsetting it was for me to be hired for a position I had no training or experience and then to be let go for asking for more training. I never heard from VisionIT again. As a nurse of 25 years, I can honestly say that I have never been treated so poorly. I would not recommend this company to anyone and feel they are most unprofessional.
Cons
poor management, poor employee treatment
Great Company! Great Leadership! Great Future!
Talent Management (Former Employee) –  Detroit,MIMarch 9, 2013
Exciting company to work for-- Leadership team really cares about making a difference. A company that really believes it is more than just "recruiting" IT talent. It is about working with them throughout their career. A breath of fresh air in the talent management indust
Pros
leadership team really cares about making a difference
Cons
haven't executed on all of their visions
Friendly corporate environment.
Corporate Receptionist / Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 12, 2013
A day at VisionIT was busy, but not stressful. Fast pace, but friendly environment! Management was great, executives always very freindly and willing to help at any time and give advice and knowledge to help my job, and for me to do the best I could do. My co-workers were friendly, kind and always seemed to have a smile on their face, which to me meant a happy work place! I worked for a great team, and a great company! I was very impressed with the starting story of VisionIT, and the CEO. I never really thought my job was hard. I enjoyed it very much and going to work everyday! I got to interact on a daily basis with people I enjoyed being around, working a job that I loved.
I'm a people person and have an outgoing personality so dealing with clients, and guest's on a daily basis was always very enjoyable for me!
Pros
working for a great company with room to grow
Cons
the commute to work
Room for improvement
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIFebruary 11, 2014
VisionIT is a good company that has outgrown some of its management staff. There is very little guidance and management can have a nasty attitude with subordinates. Many of the employees are not happy with the culture which tends to be adversarial instead of a cohesive team.
Pros
good industry
Cons
management style
Growing Company, but lacking advancement
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIOctober 13, 2014
Great company but the work style is a little quirky and there is a lack of advancement opportunities.
Pros
work from home dayd
Cons
very limited opportunity for earned commissions
Contract employee
Meritor - Global PC Asset Management Administrator (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIFebruary 5, 2013
performing as Asset Administrator
Project Management
Requirement gathering
application development
Pros
close to home
Cons
virtual office not available
Consulting Firm
Technical Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, Pa.December 14, 2013
placed at a company that was good for me at the time. the company is going through several reorganiztions and I was affected by the changes due to layoffs. VISION IT is helping in my search for a new placement.
Pros
communication
Temporary job
General laborer (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJuly 17, 2013
Walked in the woods to GPS gas meters. I worked with several different people who I got along with fine. The hardest part of the job was walking through the woods and brush in the heat. I enjoyed working outside the most.
Productive and friendly work environment.
GM (Former Employee) –  Warren, MISeptember 16, 2013
Productive, friendly and highly competive work environment.