VisionIT Employee Reviews

Growing Company, but lacking advancement
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee), Troy, MIOctober 13, 2014
Pros: work from home dayd
Cons: very limited opportunity for earned commissions
Great company but the work style is a little quirky and there is a lack of advancement opportunities.
Very poor treatment after contract was terminated
RN (Former Employee), BCBSMFebruary 18, 2014
Cons: poor management, poor employee treatment
After being hired to fill a contract with BCBSM as RN Case Manager, due to a short orientation and lack of qualifications not specified, my contract was terminated because I expressed concern of ability to perform my duties. This was not due to any misconduct or unwillingness to receive more training. My VisionIT representative assured me that they had complaints similar with this particular company and position, and that VisionIt would find another position for me as soon as possible. I was very apologetic and relayed how upsetting it was for me to be hired for a position I had no training or experience and then to be let go for asking for more training. I never heard from VisionIT again. As a nurse of 25 years, I can honestly say that I have never been treated so poorly. I would not recommend this company to anyone and feel they are most unprofessional.
Room for improvement
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Detroit, MIFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: good industry
Cons: management style
VisionIT is a good company that has outgrown some of its management staff. There is very little guidance and management can have a nasty attitude with subordinates. Many of the employees are not happy with the culture which tends to be adversarial instead of a cohesive team.
Consulting Firm
Technical Business Analyst (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, Pa.December 14, 2013
Pros: communication
placed at a company that was good for me at the time. the company is going through several reorganiztions and I was affected by the changes due to layoffs. VISION IT is helping in my search for a new placement.
Productive and friendly work environment.
GM (Former Employee), Warren, MISeptember 16, 2013
Productive, friendly and highly competive work environment.
Temporary job
General laborer (Former Employee), Detroit, MIJuly 17, 2013
Walked in the woods to GPS gas meters. I worked with several different people who I got along with fine. The hardest part of the job was walking through the woods and brush in the heat. I enjoyed working outside the most.
Friendly corporate environment.
Corporate Receptionist / Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Detroit, MIMarch 12, 2013
Pros: working for a great company with room to grow
Cons: the commute to work
A day at VisionIT was busy, but not stressful. Fast pace, but friendly environment! Management was great, executives always very freindly and willing to help at any time and give advice and knowledge to help my job, and for me to do the best I could do. My co-workers were friendly, kind and always seemed to have a smile on their face, which to me meant a happy work place! I worked for a great team, and a great company! I was very impressed with the starting story of VisionIT, and the CEO. I never really thought my job was hard. I enjoyed it very much and going to work everyday! I got to interact on a daily basis with people I enjoyed being around, working a job that I loved.
I'm a people person and have an outgoing personality so dealing with clients, and guest's on a daily basis was always very enjoyable for me!
Great Company! Great Leadership! Great Future!
Talent Management (Former Employee), Detroit,MIMarch 9, 2013
Pros: leadership team really cares about making a difference
Cons: haven't executed on all of their visions
Exciting company to work for-- Leadership team really cares about making a difference. A company that really believes it is more than just "recruiting" IT talent. It is about working with them throughout their career. A breath of fresh air in the talent management indust
Contract employee
Meritor - Global PC Asset Management Administrator (Current Employee), Troy, MIFebruary 5, 2013
Pros: close to home
Cons: virtual office not available
performing as Asset Administrator