Patient/Customer Care Representative -- Part-time
In order to add variation to the work day, all team members are cross trained in various areas of the office. They may include performing testing on patients, relaying patient concerns, handling phone and online communications, scheduling appointments in electronic medical record, assisting patients in selecting frames, receiving payments, and ensuring patients and customers are comfortable.
Who Are We?
Visionology is a new and unique optometry practice in Draper. We are hiring our base team and need people who have a desire to care for our customers and patients. We specialize in five-star customer service. We offer our patients and customers the clearest vision possible in Northern Utah, in addition to offering unique, high-quality, fashionable eyewear.
What Can We Offer You?
- A friendly, comfortable, and enjoyable work environment
- Competitive pay
- Negotiable benefits
- Go home at the end of the day knowing you’ve helped people
- Advancement to a career
- No experience necessary. We want only the most considerate and thoughtful people. We’ll teach you the rest.
- Paid training
- Never a dull day!
- Must love helping others
- Work well with others
- Excellent people skills
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to go above and beyond
- Able to learn and apply things quickly
- Comfortable using computers
- Neat and professional appearance
- Experience in the optical or healthcare field is ideal, but not necessary
- At least 18 years old
Keywords: Exciting, rewarding, service, enjoyable, comfortable, caring, optical, optometrist, optometry, health, benefits, fashion, eyewear, glasses, eyeglasses, contact lenses, customer service, friendly, personable, Draper, Riverton, Sandy, South Jordan, Bluffdale, Daybreak, Herriman, Lehi, American Fork, Highland