Visionstar Employee Reviews

No Room for advancement
Agent (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 8, 2017
The company has a small group of managers that makes all of the decisions for the company. The managers will often make decisions without taking the employees desires into considerations, just what is easier for them.
Great opportunity
Closer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 18, 2017
This place is fill with people with an amazing positive energy, it doesn't matter how cloudy it is, everybody is smiling, so many new things to learn, they teach you a lot about the product and how it helps people, love it here, management is cool, the office is located in koreatown, right in the middle of everything, really close to the train station.
Pros
the location, the pay, good music and great people
Cons
parking sucks if you're driving, I don't like working on saturdays
Good place to work if you like sales like I do
Sales (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 31, 2017
I love this company and the people working here, definitely one of the best call centers I have ever worked in, The managers train you well and they're always there to help you overcome obstacles, they're always trying to motivate you. The job is pretty easy to be honest, parking is good now but you can always take the train, Good money and good hours.
Pros
Good location, nice atmosphere
Cons
Short breaks, work on some saturdays
Fast paced environment. Great company to work for.
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 28, 2017
I make around $25/hr -$30/hr working 40 hours or so a week. Overtime is offered very often and the more you work the higher tier you get to. They make it easy to make money if you're willing to put the time in.

As an employee you get free credit repair services and they helped me items off my report and my score went up of 150 points. Great benefit and I know the service really works!

Only downside is that they are strict on attendance and compliance. Can't complain though because I make more money than I could working almost any other job and helping people at the same time.
Pros
$30/hr, tvs on all day, daily cash bonuses
Cons
Strict on attendance
Great place to work if you can sell
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 28, 2017
I've been working here for 10 months and I make pretty good money working 40 hours a week. It's fast paced but everyone is cool as long as you do follow rules and do your job right. If you can sell, this is the place for you. If you. The only negative is that the managers can be super strict on QA but I guess that's at any sales job.
Pros
Daily bonuses, easy sale, job security
Cons
Short breaks, fast paced, tough on QA
Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 14, 2017
Never ever work for a call center unless it is the only job you can get and are desperate for cash. Your body will fall apart. Never ever work in a call center ever.
Cutthroat Environment
Credit Repair Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 7, 2017
There is a tremendous amount of micromanaging and pressure from managers. Between being berated daily by people being called repeatedly for services they don't want and managers down our back this place can stress one out.
Great environment
Sales Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 31, 2016
An amazing company, doing great work for the average american through their rent to own services and financial consolidation.
Pros
Goal orientated Professional Driven
Cons
They make it seem like its a long term job opportunity
Credit Repair Specialist / Sales (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 20, 2016
- job security is not good.
- no vacation
- no paid holidays
- you must come to work even on Christmas-
- Pay changes Constantly and usually not for the better
Pros
friendly coworkers
Nice place to work if you want to be a telemarketer.
Sales Support rep (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 29, 2015
This is a telemarketing job. You're on an autodialer, management is cool until you need to leave early then they give you a little bit of hard time, co-workers are ok. Hardest part of job is understanding their screen as to when you're calling them or the customer is calling you. The friendly competition is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
the ability to earn commission.
Cons
$9 an hour.
Great place to work!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 23, 2015
Really great place to work. They let you decide which shift you want and they'll let you know if it can be worked out. Managers are absolutely awesome! And as far as selling.. easiest in the world!
Pros
Part time work, full time pay
Cons
Quotas
Fun Work Enviorment
CONSUMER ADVOCATE (Former Employee) –  GlendaleApril 22, 2015
Loved the office luncheons. We had lots of give always, which kept the employees motivated. the staff and the supervisors were very informative