Visionworks of America, Inc Employee Review

View all Visionworks of America, Inc reviews

Comfortable atmosphere with cohesive team all striving for the main goal of customer satisfaction
Supervisor, Third Party Billing (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 15, 2013
I was a supervisor for the third party billing department, which bills and collects any vision benefit claims used by members. I had 8 processors and a lead and 3 refund members that reported directly to me. The hardest part of my job was to decide what to do with claims that still had outstanding payments, whether to rebill or send the remaining bill to the patient, or to write the balance off completely. I really enjoyed my job and really enjoyed my team. We worked together and we were all compatable and enjoyed coming to work every day.
Pros
2 15 minute breaks, free parking downtown, 1 hour lunches

Other Visionworks of America, Inc Employee Reviews

Run
3rd Key (Former Employee) –  Cypress, TexasSeptember 11, 2014
Not a good company to work for. If you want to climb the latter visionwork is not the place.
Pros
good benefits, get eye glasses every year
Cons
The management is very poor. They change like under clothes. NO ONE JOB IS SAFE. RUN RUN RUN
I loved this job.
Sr. Inventory Accountant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 2, 2014
I loved working here. I have a passion for inventory accounting and financial organization and reconciliation.