Visiting Homemaker Home Health Aide Service of Bergen County, a nationally accredited agency that has been providing high quality home care service for over half a century, is seeking a nurse to lead our home care team. The Nurse Direct Care Supervisor is responsible for the provision of home health aide services to enable frail elderly and disabled people to remain living safe, independent, and dignified lives at home.
The essential job duties include:
- Assessing patient and family needs, developing plans of care, determining eligibility for home health aide services, ongoing monitoring and supervision of the appropriateness and quality of care
- Supervising certified home health aides and per diem nurse care managers
- Serving as liaison to insurance companies and other payers
- Coordinating and conducting training, orientation, and ongoing education of certified home health aides
- Assuring compliance with all regulations and standards-including but not limited to OSHA, NAHC accreditation,audits.
Essential Job Qualifications: Valid New Jersey Nursing License, Bachelor of Science degree preferred. Experience in home care. Strong supervisory and interpersonal skills. Computer literate. Insured vehicle and valid drivers license for field visit use.
We value our staff and offer: Competitive Salary, Health Insurance, Pension Plan