Become a part of our dynamic home care team at Visiting Nurse Home Care. We are patient’s provider of choice for home care and private duty. Wherever they call home, we’re there!
Description: Sensitive and caring PTs needed to provide one-on-one, skilled physical therapy services to patients in a home setting. Develops and implements a rehabilitation program consistent with the physician’s plan of treatment. Confers with physician and clinical team members to obtain additional information and assists in developing, implementing and revising the therapy treatment program and plan of treatment.
- Graduate of an accredited school of physical therapy with minimum 2 years’ experience in physical therapy practice
- Currently licensed to practice as a physical therapist in Rhode Island and Massachusetts
- Ability to provide independent physical therapy based on sound scientific principles and intelligent professional judgment
- Ability to work with patients, families and colleagues; recognizes their needs and maintains constructive relationships when working with them
- Ability to make meaningful observations, evaluations and reports
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to accept and constructively utilize supervision and to seek out Manager input in problem solving
- Ability to recognize when there is a need for adjustment and flexibility in physical therapy treatment plan so as to maintain quality physical therapy in all types of situations.
Benefits may include competitive salaries, $5,000 sign-on bonus to eligible candidates, mileage reimbursement, medical, dental, generous time off, 403B with company match, and online CEU’s.
Our Physical Therapists:
- Use the online VNHC University for clinical and professional development training
- Work with a highly skilled clinical team
- Have access to the latest technologies and tools
- Utilize Electronic Health Record to better serve their patients
- Have autonomy to provide one-on-one patient teaching
To apply for this position, feel free to respond to this advertisement or visit our career center at http://www.visitingnursehc.org/apply-now
Visiting Nurse Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer