Visiting Nurse and Community Health is proud to be designated as a Home Care Elite Top Agency and has been providing quality care to our patients for over 110 years in Arlington and surrounding communities.
We are currently seeking a Nurse Manager to join the management team of our non-profit home care agency. This is an integral leadership position providing day-to-day oversight of the nursing team with a focus in providing exceptional care to our patients. The ideal candidate must be a compassionate and highly motivated individual who can provide direction, mentoring and staff development in a patient-focused environment.
- Overseeing daily operations of the nursing department.
- Determining optimal nursing staff levels and participating in the recruitment, hiring, and evaluation of performance, competency and compliance to job standards.
- Developing, reviewing and implementing policies and procedures in accordance with state and federal regulations.
- Participating in the agency's Quality Improvement program.
- Working collaboratively with other clinical managers to ensure the needs of the patients are met.
- Addressing and resolving patient concerns/complaints.
- Establishing efficient working relationships and effective communication with other departments.
Must possess a high level of clinical knowledge in home care practice as well as effective communication and problem-solving skills. Knowledge of Medicare Conditions of Participation necessary. Must have a positive attitude and the dedication needed to grow in the rapidly changing healthcare environment. BSN degree and current licensure as a registered nurse in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts required. 3 - 5 years of progressive management experience preferred.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest and resume to the provided link or fax to (781) 316-1247.
Visiting Nurse and Community Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.