VISTA Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Physician
any job (Current Employee) –  Canada, KYNovember 25, 2017
I am a doctor work for 23 years experience I hope to get work aboard do to a war in my country till I work as general doctor and as Surgon in many hospitals
Cons
Health care
VISTA is a great place to work
Physician Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 9, 2017
Great work life balance, amazing training, and superior management. Good team building and commission. In addition had trips and other incentives for high performers.
Pros
Onsite gym, good training, great work life balance
Quick paced competitive environment
Credentialing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 7, 2017
Vista has a wonderful work environment, it is very team driven. However, if you are a part of a support team there is even more pressure put on you internally than any of the other roles. While sales teams are willing to help out it almost always will come down to the support teams. If you are willing to take on a lot all at once you will thrive here.
Well it is great as a filler job, but could never work there long term or as a career
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 17, 2017
Little more than valuable for a while when needed, but management is very unreliable and don't value employees as much as they make you feel upon starting.
Pros
They actually serve alcohol to employees on occassions.
Cons
The rest is just occassional fake praise and little care for employees.
Good Work Life Balance
Client Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 28, 2017
Typical day consists of making cold calls, contacting new and existing Clients and driving book of business. Good work life balance, but low company moral.
There is always a lot of work too do, and some people are appreciated more than others.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 30, 2017
Upper management tried to show that they care about the employees, but they are hollow gestures. This company can be a great place, depending on coworkers, but they continue to change as they become more corporate and grow. Very driven by "the bottom line"
Pros
People are great, for the most part, Down Town
Cons
Management often removed from reality. All glory goes to sales, everyone else is "just there"
Vista
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 28, 2016
Vista was a very fast paced work environment. You have to met your quota which is usually a ridiculous number. People there are also very unprofessional. Wouldn't recommend it.
Pros
Long lunch break
Cons
Healthcare
Vista Packaging
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 1, 2016
Vista was a decent place to work at but there is a lot of unprofessional people that work there. And a lot of favoritism involved going on there. Wouldn't really recommend it.
Working at Vista
AT&T Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 8, 2016
Great job.
You work on your own ,& you are able to take shifts if its available and trading with your coworkers.
It is a very strict facility (no Phone) on the floor unless you want to get fired .
You have a lot of freedom when working at vista , your team lead ,manager is not always watching your every unless you are in need of some help.
Pros
Great job & growth
Cons
Never be late to work .
Great co workers, Management is a joke
Healthcare Physician Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 10, 2016
I worked in the Austin office, and management was a joke. The manager sits on his phone and pays you no attention during your weekly one on one meetings (if you have one). There is no training and you are extremely micromanaged. The best part of the job was my co workers, they are great people. Turnover is high and everyone hates their job. Would not be surprised if the Austin office is not shut down within a year.
Pros
Cons
Pay, Management
Associate Appreciation
Scheduling Manager (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 20, 2016
I loved that you were made to feel appreciated and valued in this position. Meetings in a team environment were a high priority and opinions were asked and used. Lots of opportunity for growth and training available.
Pros
Lots of training.
Cons
To many changes in a short period after I started position.
fun place with gym, ping pong & pool tables
Pay Bill Specialist (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 15, 2016
training was a week long, great overview of the company programs. people were very nice & helpful. some management needed to be trained on how to supervise others.
VISTA is a wonderful company to work for! Great people!
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UtahJuly 14, 2015
I absolutely loved my team and everyone else I worked with on a daily basis. I enjoyed the Flexible Work Schedule that was implemented as it helped me create a strong work/life balance.
Excellent Place
Recruiting Associate, International (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMarch 12, 2015
Vista was a wonderful place to work. Great benefits, great culture, competitive pay. My only complaint is that they were a little behind in how they communicated. A lot of tribal knowledge rather than documentation. The biggest problem with that complaint is they were continually working on fixing that so it can't be much of a complaint in the future. If they had an IT opening, I would go for it in a heartbeat.
Pros
Benefits, positive environment
Growing Company
Sales & Management (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 19, 2015
8 hour days that can be enjoyable and rewarding
Growing
4th largest Locums company
Good People
It can be hard to build your business and you have to push everyday
Pros
$$$$ potental
Cons
Takes time to make $$$$
great place to work
Licensing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 10, 2014
Overall VISTA is a great place to work. I worked with a great team of people that were more family than co-workers.
Na
Locum Hospitalist Physician (Current Employee) –  Stafford Springs, CTDecember 23, 2013
A typical day at work: NA
What you learned: NA
Management: NA
Your co-workers: NA

Vista is a staffing company that is very friendly and ccoperative with locum physicians. The aforementioned questions could not be answered as I worked with different hospitals with different coworkers and work environments.
A good place to work
Physician Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCJanuary 17, 2013
I enjoyed working at VISTA Staffing Solutions. I gained the recruiting experience that I needed to enter the corporate talent acquisition environment and continue to learn and grow in my career while working with some really great people
Pros
small family friendly environment
Cons
compensation was a little lower than desired
Locums tenens
Physician Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 2, 2012
There are some great people there.

There were some lofty statements made about income possibility.

The company is in its own way.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VISTA Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

VISTA Staffing Solutions Reviews by Location