Vista Technical Services Employee Reviews in United States

Wonderful Place to Grow
SharePoint Business Solutions Architect (Former Employee) –  Rock Island, ILAugust 27, 2013
My co-workers and I worked really well as a team. Everyone was willing to help if another team member needed assistance. Brainstorm sessions were plentiful and really helped to satisfy the needs of the customers. The hardest part of the job was the fact that job security was not there due to the need for cutbacks by the federal government. The most enjoyable part of the job is everyone worked well together unlike any IT environment I have experienced in the 24 years I have been associated with the industry. Management was not bad, but there was a lot of turnover in the management department.
Pros
great teamwork
Cons
lots of turnover due to the contracting environment.
Great Company
Documentation Specialist - Government Contract (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 28, 2013
Great Company to work for the only problem it is contract work only so when your contract is over you either lose the position or try to get another goverment contract. Learn alot of microsoft suit and has been a great challenge of learning new things.
Pros
free coffee, sodas water and breakfast on fridays.
Cons
contract work

4.7