FRENCH TOUR ORGANIZER AND HOST PROGRAM COORDINATOR
Vistas in Education seeks enthusiastic, well-qualified candidate for the position of Program Coordinator. Coordinator will promote and coordinate host programs in the United States for French students and travel programs in France for American students. The successful candidate has an exceptional work ethic and is outgoing, mature, professional, and diplomatic.
The Program Coordinator will oversee Vistas in Education host programs outside of Minnesota, providing vision and strategic direction. He/she will develop and manage effective partnerships with coordinators throughout the U.S. to implement local host programs.
The Program Coordinator will also be responsible for all aspects of the VIE Minnesota host program, including recruitment of host families.
Additionally, the Program Coordinator will assist in the promotion and organization of Vistas in Education Travel and Family Stay Programs in France.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Fluency in French
- Knowledge of France and French culture
- People person with ties to the community
- Experience being hosted in France and hosting people from France
- Prior work with international students
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills, including excellent phone manner
- Ability to multi-task to prioritize workload and make decisions i
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate outcomes and problem solve
- Ability to work within a team in a small office, as well as be self-motivated and resourceful
- Background in planning group travel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
SALARY commensurate with experience.
Please submit cover letter addressing the above responsibilities and qualifications, your resume and contact information for three professional references to Jane Weinstein, Program Director online at Indeed.com.