The Financial Analyst is responsible for generating various financial reports. The Financial Analyst is expected to research, create tools, and make recommendations for improved reporting and processes within the Finance department. Ensure compliance with all tax authorities and international entities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares any necessary financial reports requested by management
- Researching and providing guidance on all domestic and foreign tax documentation (Federal, State, Sales, and Payroll)
- Provides complex financial analysis and reporting data
- Conduct financial departments internal audits, AP/AR
- Develop audit scopes, including a description on internal controls and related risk areas
- Create insightful reports that help monitor business performance, highlighting key operating metrics that cause financial variances
- Research and develop financial structure of newly created entities
- Participate in project team environment to implement process improvements
- Assist in the evaluation of suppliers, sourcing, analyzing proposals and supplier management
- Supporting other team members as needed
- Special assignments in connection with new business ventures
- Assistance with Intercompany analysis and true-up and foreign tax credits
Indeed - 6 months ago
Vistex provides packaged solutions and services that add dramatic value to your SAP investment.
Powered by SAP NetWeaver, Vistex delivers...