Vistronix

Vistronix Employer Reviews

Demanding client with flexible hours
DocScout Administrator (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CASeptember 23, 2013
Pros: small working group, experienced team of co-workers and decent management
Cons: not a lot of training opportunities or any room for advancement.
It was a good company to work for.
I was able to go to school and still maintain my current hourly rates and clients. During the week I would go to class in the morning and spend my afternoons at the office, providing data entry, document and client support, while developing and testing newer versions of the application we used for data and facility – more... management.

I learned a lot about corporate structure, the government, testing, GIS, and time management.
The management could be hands off at times, but still kept in regular contact with our client and us to ensure our goals were being met and issues were quickly solved.
The hardest part of the job was dealing with clients on remote installations/locations, making it difficult to troubleshoot errors which I couldn't physically assess myself, slowing down the process.
The most enjoyable part of the job was when I could assist users, train people and provide the exact data they happened to be looking for, whether it was a map or architectural file. – less
fun place to work
Classified Mail Handler VI (Former Employee), Alexandria, VASeptember 5, 2013
Pros: hours, great team enviorment
Cons: contract expired
Vistronix gave me the opportunity to work in the Pentagon. Although my tenure was cut short due to budget cuts, i met some great people that helped me further my career as a government contractor.